14

[ FOLLOW MY MAIN ACC; RE2RAW — THIS IS JUST A BACKUP. Part 2 of this story will be on that account ]

 Part 2 of this story will be on that account ]

F O U R T E E N

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙊𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚇

𝙊𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩
𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚇 .

"Okay bitches, what yall wanna do?" Mari clapped her hands together looking at everyone. Mir, Rell, Destini, Reece, Duck, Eli, Tasia, and Aijah were all currently spread out in her living room with nothing to do.

This was often the case, especially on weekends since most of them were off work and Destini was out of school. They would all collectively get together at
someones house and either go out or just do some hood rat shit.

"Ion fuckin' know." Eli shrugged.

"You don't ever know shit.." Aijah rolled
her eyes.

"If you wanna fuck me just say that Aj!" Eli threw his hands up dramatically, making everyone but Aijah laugh.

"Let's play never have I ever, but the drinking version." Tasia smiled. She was obviously the alcoholic of the group.

"How the fuck you play that?" Mari furrowed her eyebrows.

"Someone says never have I ever" and if you have, you gotta drink." She explained.

Mari got up and walked into the kitchen and got some Henny out of the cabinet with some solo cups. For someone who was still technically underage, alcohol always found it's way into Mari's apartment.

Walking back into the crowded living room, Mari poured a good amount of Henny in each solo cup and handed it to everyone.

"Alright who gon' go first?" Aijah asked, getting comfortable on the carpet.