18

[ FOLLOW MY MAIN ACC; RE2RAW — THIS IS JUST A BACKUP. Part 2 of this story will be on that account ]

 Part 2 of this story will be on that account ]

E I G H T E E N

[ Continued ]
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗼𝗻 𝗫𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗲𝗿 𝗗𝗮𝘃𝗶𝘀 | 𝗠𝗶𝗿𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚇 ; Houston Adventist Hospital

𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚇 ; Houston Adventist Hospital

I woke up before Mari since these hospital couches are uncomfortable as fuck. Ever since my momma died I haven't been able to sleep in hospitals. I used to be laying up under her every night that she was in here.

I shook out of my thoughts and got up off the couch stretching. I glanced over at Mari who was still asleep. Her face was scrunched up so she was obviously in pain 'cause the meds were probably starting to wear off. I checked my phone and realized it was still early so I had time to go home and get myself together before coming back since Duck and Rell dropped off my car last night after everyone left.

I looked back at Mari one more time before leaving her room and heading down the hall to the elevator. The same nurse from yesterday bit her lip and eyed me sensually as I walked passed her. I just ignored her. Don't she got dying patients to tend to?

I got off the elevator and got into my Hellcat. The drive to my house was no more than twenty minutes.
I took a quick shower and changed my clothes before grabbing some swishers off my nightstand and heading back out the house again.

They told me it's all love but I love all

I'm CashApp-in' a couple hundred whenever my brother call