Every time I mention Siah to Aijah, she swears up and down that she's sure he wants me back. I don't think thats the case. Even if it was, I wouldn't take him back. It was way too complicated when we were together and he doesn't even stay here. Long-distance isn't it for me at all.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Siah 🖤
Today 3:40pm

You wanna do sum today?

Whatchu got on your mind?

Shidd
Let's get some crabs

Saylesss
But you're paying ❤️

I got it 😂
Ima pick you up inna hour

Bet
Read 3:47

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I eventually got myself out of my bed and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. After about 30 minutes in the shower I washed my face before going into my closet and picking out a black tracksuit set with some blue Balenciaga track runners.

After getting dressed, I sat at my vanity and ran the straightener through my hair a few times. I looked down at my phone to see a notification from Siah saying that he was outside. So I grabbed my keys and made my way out the door and to the elevator.

I walked out of my apartment building to be met with Messiah leaning against his BMW i8. As soon as his eyes landed on me, a smile pulled at his lips.

"Waddup, you look good." He smirked and pulled me into a tight hug."Thank you." I dragged, admiring the light washed Balmain jeans and black Burberry tee that he wore with a pair of utility black Yeezy 700's. If it was one thing I always loved about Messiah it was how he dressed. He always kept up with himself and it reminded me of Samiron since he's the same way.

We got into his car and drove to the seafood place. We carried a few conversations here and there but most of the drive was silent with Global by Lil Baby playing lowly in the back. Thirty minutes later Messiah pulled into the parking lot of Bayou City Seafood and Pasta. I was about to get out of the car but Messiah came over to my side and insisted on helping me up.

"Im good Siah forreal." I laughed. "No you not. You ass just got shot, talm 'bout you good." I waved him off and let him help me up. Once we got into the restaurant we sat at a booth and ordered our food.

"Watchu been up to other than getting shot Mari?" Messiah said, initiating the conversation.

"Chill on me son." I bussed out laughing while skimming the menu.

"But nun forreal, still doing lashes."

"That's coo. You got yo studio yet?" He asked, taking me by surprise. I really didn't expect him to remember about my goal of getting a studio considering we didn't talk for a while after he moved to Louisiana. But then again, I talked about having a studio all through high school which was when I first started doing lashes out of the living room in my
folks house.