I sat down and wipe my year from my face as they started calling up names.

When they called Randy's name I cheered the loudest smiling big.

I saw his parents out in the crowd and his mom was crying. That is so sweet.

After a while of names they called the honors kids up and I was one of them. When they finally called my name I went up and smiled at the people presenting my diploma and said thank you. I walk away back to my seat. Then after the scholarships which I got most of them we got in position to throw our hats in the air. Randy came over to me hugging me from behind.

"Ready?" He whispered in my ear

"For what?" I questioned

He don't say a word instead he turned me around looking me in the eyes. They counted day from five and once they reach one we threw our hats in the air. Randy brought my face down to his and put his lips on mine as the grad caps showered down.

What a perfect way to end graduation.

+++

"Congratulations!" Chelsea came up to me hugging me while Jake was carrying Andrew.

"Thank you!" I hugged her back

She pulled away from me and Jake came over a have me a side hug because he has Andrew in his arms

"Congrats baby sis." He said "I'm proud of you."

"I know you are." I said smiling

"You're speech was amazing!" Chelsea squealed "had me in tears."

"Thanks it took me forever to write and I ask like a million people to read it to see if it was good."

"I was one of those people." Jake complained

I gave him a apologetic smile "sorry?"

Jake rolled his eyes

I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and I was lifted in the air. I squealed as I was getting twirled around. I got put down and was spun around. I was face to face with Randy who was smiling at me. He leaned down and kiss me on my lips. No words just lips. I smiled into the kiss and still was smiling when he pulled away.

"Congrats princess." He said to me

"Congrats to you too" I said

He squeezed my hands "this is the beginning of a new life with."

I giggled "it is"

He let go of my hands "and with that I want to do something."

"What?" I asked confused

He cleared his throat "excuse me everybody can I get your attention here for a moment I would like to say something!"

"Randy what are you doing." I said to him as everyone came closer to us.

Randy ignored me " This girl right here is the love of my life. We been through a lot which made me love her more. Since the first time I laid my eyes on her I fell hard. Really hard. She is everything I ever imagine in a girl. I'm so lucky I get to go away with her and spend my college years with her and much more. I never want to let go of her."

I was so confused but my heart was melting at the same time.

He turned to me and grabbed my hands again " Naomi I love you so much. I'm in love with you ever since I saw you and talked to you for the first time I couldn't get you out of my mind. Even though we were suppose to hate each other I just couldn't I had to get to know you. I had to be yours. You're more than my girlfriend, you're my best friend and I want to spend the rest of my life with."

My heart stopped

Oh no he isn't.

He got down on one knee and pulled a small box out of his back pocket. I gasped along with the whole crowd who was watching. Tears started to prick my eyes.

"We'll wait to after college to get married of course but I just want everyone to know your mine and I want to make a promise to you that I will marry you someday and this is my promise to you."

He opened the box and I put my hand over my mouth

"I already got permission from your brother so now I'm just going to say it. Naomi will you please marry me?"

Tears started to flow down my eyes and I smiled so big. I looked around and say that everyone was waiting for my answer. The soccer girls were jumping in the air telling me to say yes. Matt was smiling with his arms crossed over his chess. Chelsea was crying and Jake was almost crying and then there was Randy who was practically crying and waiting for my answer.

This is all I have been waiting for my entire life and I'm happy it's with someone like Randy.

So I had my answer.

"Yes."

~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys here is the bonus chapter. I'm in school right now lol but I finished it. Epilogue coming soon! Hope you liked your bonus ;)

I need characters for next book! Help!

Also banners for best book! Help!

I just need help!

Lol we'll see yeah

Hope you read my next book which is coming soon!

~gabby