Chapter 33

The next morning, right after breakfast, they drove to Universal Studios. At 11:45a.m. they waited in front of the main entrance of the Universal Cinema AMC for the Fast & Furious actors to arrive. Besides them, there were a few other fans waiting, but not as many as yesterday. After Dean got everyone's autographs and photos taken, they went to lunch. At 2 p.m. was the actual premiere. After the film ended, the audience was allowed to ask questions. At the end of the premiere there was an official autograph session in the lobby of the cinema. "You already have autographs." Kelly said. «Yes, but only in my album. Here I get autograph cards, which I can then hang on the wall in my room." Dean said. Kelly finally gave in and Dean got in line. After the premiere, they went to Universal Citywalk Hollywood Mall. Dean got lots of new outfits for the new school year.

Back at the hotel,the ladies went for manicures and pedicures while the boys had fun at the waterpark. "Kelly, can we go to Toy U Rus tomorrow?" Dean asked. "Weactually have other plans for tomorrow, but we can do a shopping day during ourlast week here." Kelly said. "Ok, where are we going tomorrow?"Dean asked. "Tomorrow we're going to Disneyland for 3 days and then we'regoing to Legoland for 3 days." Kelly said. Dean got excited and was reallylooking forward to it. After 2 hours at the water park the boys went back totheir room. Dean took a shower and then played a bit on his Switch. Matt andKelly also took a shower and then prepared dinner. After dinner they watchedsome more TV.