Chapter 30

"What would you like for lunch?" Kelly asked as he pulled into a parking garage. "Hamburgers." Dean called. "We can see if we can find a nice place to eat somewhere." Shay said. The six walked around for a while and eventually found a nice diner. Dean ordered a Bacon Avo Burger and an Ice Tea. "How am I supposed to eat that?" Dean asked and tried to take a bite. "How about a knife and fork?" Matt asked. "You don't eat burgers with a knife and fork." Dean said. "Sometimes." Matt said. "Will you help me?" Dean asked. «Of course." Matt said and cut Dean the burger into four pieces. "Do you like it?" Kelly asked. Dean raised his thumb. After lunch they explored downtown and walked along Hollywood Boulevard. "Kelly look, there's an Alvin and the Chipmunks star." Dean said excitedly. "Then come on, crouch next to it." Kelly said. Dean did as he was told and Kelly took a picture of him next to the star. In the afternoon they drove back to their hotel to set up their room. "Ah, Mr. Severide. There's an envelope left here for you, too." Avery said as she watched the six walks into the lobby. "Ah yes, we've been waiting for that. Thank you." Kelly said, taking the envelope. «Sure, your luggage has already been brought up. Have a nice stay." Avery said. "Thanks." Kelly said, walking toward the others waiting for the elevator. They drove to the 8th floor and looked for their room. When they found their room, Matt held the key card to the box and Dean yanked open the door. "Wow." Dean marveled when he saw the room. The room was luxuriously furnished with a large kitchen, 2 double rooms, 2 single rooms, large balcony overlooking the sea, flat screen TV, couch and 2 bathrooms, one with a shower and one with a bathtub. After settling in, they figured out what to do for the rest of the day. "We actually wanted to go shopping." Sylvie suddenly remembered. "Yes, that's right. We can go downtown again, or maybe there's some hotel shop here on the Arial, too." Stella said. "But I want to go to the indoor playground." Dean said. "You're not staying here alone." Kelly said. "Why not. I'm 8 and look, there is a childcare facility here. I can stay there until you come back." Dean said. Kelly frowned. "Why don't you two stays here with Dean and we girls go shopping." Sylvie suggested. "Also, good. Can we go now?" Dean asked, standing impatiently at the door. Kelly and Matt went to the Indoor Playground with Dean while Sylvie, Stella and Shay went shopping. When the girls came back an hour later and stopped by the indoor playground, Kelly was sliding down the slide. "What are you doing there?" Stella asked and laughed. «Having fun." Dean said and also slid down the slide. "Yeah, we see that." Shay laughed. "We have everything for chicken parmesan." Stella said. Back in their room, everyone helped with the preparations for dinner. After dinner they sat on the balcony and enjoyed the sunset.