Chapter 7

When Stella, Shay and Sylvie got home, the boys were sitting on the couch and watching a movie, only Kelly and Matt watching as Dean fell asleep on Kelly's lap. "Hey, how was your evening?" Matt asked, kissing Sylvie. "Very nice, we had a nice dinner and then went to the cinema." Stella said and gave Kelly a kiss. "How was your evening?" Shay asked, sitting on the couch. "Also very nice, we barbecued and played board games and now we're still watching the movie, where Dean fell asleep after a few minutes." Kelly said. Stella stroked Dean's back. "I'll get him to bed quickly and I can tell you all about it" Kelly said. "You can lay him in our bed, then he doesn't have to sleep alone for the night." Stella smiled. Kelly smiled and nodded. He brought Dean into the bedroom, put him in the middle of the bed, covered him up and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "So how did you experience them?" Shay asked. "Not much different from the station, Kelly is just glad it's over now" Matt said. "And Dean?" Asked Sylvie. "Oh, he's enjoying the attention he gets" Matt laughed. "After what has been at his house, it's no wonder." Kelly said, who now came back into the living room. "What do you mean?" Shay asked. "When we wanted to pick him up today, the front door was locked and when Ruzek unlocked the door there was no one in the apartment, when we got to Dean's room, this door was also locked and when Ruzek opened the door, he was attacked with an action figure." Kelly explained. "Wait, are you saying that his mother and Wesley locked him in his room and then left?" Stella asked. Kelly nodded and sat down next to his girlfriend. "Poor little guy." Sylvie said. "Yeah, but everything should be sorted out by now." Kelly said. When Matt checked his watch a few hours later, he was surprised. "Oh, my goodness, it's already eleven thirty, I think we should start slowly on our way home." he said. "You can sleep here." Shay said. "Yes, you can sleep in one of the guest rooms." Stella said. "Are you sure?" Sylvie asked. "Yes Sure, no problem." Kelly said. The house was slowly getting quiet. At around 3 a.m., Kelly and Stella were suddenly woken up by wild fidgeting. "NO, LET GO ... LET ME GO, PLEASE ... YOU CANNOT DO THIS ... LEAVE ME IN CALM!" Dean shouted in his sleep. Kelly noticed that Dean had a nightmare and tried to wake him up. "LET GO!" Dean shouted again and jumped up. "Hey, come here, all right, it was just a dream." Kelly soothed his little brother and hugged him. There was a knock on the door and Matt, Sylvie and Shay came in. "Hey, are you okay?" Sylvie asked. "Yes, all good, Dean just had one nightmare." Stella said. "Oh dear, poor guy." Shay said. Dean has now climbed back onto his side of the bed and crawled under the covers. "Hey, that's my blanket." Kelly said. "Now it's mine." Dean said in a shaky voice and snuggled into the blanket. "Well then, good night." Matt smiled and the three of them left the room. Kelly lay down and turned off the bedside lamp. Dean looked expectantly at Kelly. "Come here" Kelly said. Dean snuggled up to his brother and fell asleep immediately.