⚜️ 16 - Pragya Sharma ⚜️

Start from the beginning

"Bachcha Jaan nikal di thi tumne. [you literally killed us]" said Abhigyaan in a mild voice.

"Don't worry, main itni asani se pichha nhi chhodne wali, aur agar mar bhi gyi na toh yaad haina chudail ban kar aaungi, lekin pichha nhi chhodne wali [I am not going to leave you that easily and even if I die, I will come as a witch, but I will not leave you]" said Adhyaa.

"Don't say like this Princess. We can't live without you." Said Adwet.

"Okay.... Now no more shouting. " Said Adhyaa and got up and was told to be careful by others.

"Sorry Princess, we didn't know this." Said Divyansh.

"Arre.... Don't worry and sorry Kroor Singh ke liye bhi. [From Abhigyaan side too.]"

"We understand that, you don't have to worry. Right Abhigyaan." Reyansh said.

"Ofcourse and sorry...... I..." Said Abhigyaan.

"No you don't have to say anything, we understand that. Now we should take her inside. Also Rey, call the doctor. And Maan come you are also full drenched." Said Adwet.

Adhyaa and Abhimanyu both changed their clothes and masala chai is made for both of them. At night Adhyaa had a fever but it didn't last long due to medicines, Yamini and her other family members.

Next day, Adhyaa was roaming in the mansion. She reached the kitchen and heard the conversation between the maid and her daughter. Her daughter was requesting to allow her to play in the garden but the maid was refusing. So Adhyaa came there and said, "What happened? Chutki 🤨"

"Didi, dekho na Maa mujhe khelne se mana kar rhi hain. [Look, mom is forbidding me to play]" Said chutki

"She is right. You can't play in the garden unless you invite me." Adhyaa said in a strict voice.

"Okay didi............ What yes yes yes Come meet my friends." Said chutki.

After that they went out and started playing 'I spy'. Slowly slowly everyone came there and started playing there with Adhyaa. It was Adhyaa's turn so she was running here and there to catch everyone. Abhimanyu, who was coming there, was attending his another phone call. He didn't notice Adhyaa and she was walking backward. They both collided and fell down. Abhimanyu was below Adhyaa and Abhimanyu was holding Adhyaa tightly. First two times Adhyaa tried to get up on her own but failed and here Abhimanyu didn't acknowledge that, he was lost in her.

He wasn't in his sense, he was holding her tightly like he didn't want her to leave him. On the other hand Adhyaa was boiling in her anger, she pinched him hard. He screamed in pain and left her.

Adhyaa got up and looked with anger at him. She was confused why he didn't tell her about himself. Why did he always try to stay away from her? It's so confusing for her. She wasn't able to think straight. She dusted herself and yelled, "You, you don't have eyes or you are a nig nog. You are Bhai's best friend, otherwise I swear till now you were not able to walk on your feet."

"She is right. I have pictures of all those poor boys who became her prey. Some have broken arms, some broken legs, some were not able to walk at all. And the poorest boy was the one who proposed to her. He did not come to school for the next two months. Look here, these are the pics." Said Abhigyaan.

"GYAAN SINGH i will not leave you" saying this Adhyaa ran towards him and started yelling at him and he was running here and there in the whole garden. All were laughing a lot seeing them like this.

"Ruk beta tujhe main batati hu, first let me find your bride then i will take my revenge. [wait, i'll tell you]" Said Adhyaa. Hearing Adhyaa's comment, Abhigyaan became pensive. After thinking a lot he concluded that he will bring Pragya before going back to his job.