CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 3

*NEIL POV*

FROM THE POOL where I am standing now with Era, my Ex Girlfriend, I saw Bryan and Ysa talking to each other while laughing.

Ysabel really looks more beautiful whenever she's laughing and smiling. No wonder so many guys drooling over her.

Including you!  Kastigo sa'kin ng isip ko..
Tsk!

".... My mom said I should continue my studies, like duh? I'm an International model now, and you know me naman! That I hate studying hahahaha." Rinig kong sabi ni Era na halos makalimutang ko nang kasama ko pala siya.

And Yes... That's Era, she hates studying. I don't know the reason why though. So when my Mom gets to know about it, she told me to break up with her, and that I should choose a WOMAN not just Beautiful, but full of dreams in life. SMART like them, like Jamea Ysabel Alviar.

"Hahaha Era, your Mom is right, why not you go back to school? Two more years and you'll receive your Diploma."

"Oh c'mon! Neil I am busy now with my ramp sched's, I don't think I can do- oh wait! Is that Ysabel?" She asked suddenly pointing Ysa who's looking happily talking with Bryan.

"Oh yeah, that's Her." walang gana kong sagot sa kaniya.

"Oww... Did you know that she likes you?" Bigla niyang sabi.

What? Ysabel likes me?

Para lang akong tangang nakatulala sa harap ni Era habang pinoproseso ko ang sinabi niya.

Si Ysa? Imposible!

"Hahaha I didn't know you're a blabber now huh?" Told her smiling widely while shaking my head.

"What are you saying? Neil, blabbing nonsense is not my thing. You know we're close before I went to Paris for my dream right?" She continously said. "Wait, you didn't know?"

"Era, Ysabel and I are friends for almost 2yrs. And She's inlove with this Someone I don't know." Naiiling kung sabi sa kanya.

"Wait, she told you that she's INLOVE with SOMEONE?"

"Yes," I sighed heavily. Pakiramdam ko nahihilo na ako, wala pa naman akong sapat na tulog. Tsk!

"Ohhh, that hurts huh. How about you?"

"What about me?" I ask her, confuse.

"You see her as a FRIEND too?" she said with a smirk plastered on her lips.

"What are you really? A model or a talk show host?" Naiinis kong sabi sa kaniua na ikinatawa niya lang.

"Hahahahaha oh Neil, you're very much obvious you know?" She said smirking. "From the way you look at Her and on how you describe her to me? Tsk tsk tsk"

"I don't get you really" iwas tingin kung sagot sa kanya. "We're just friends okay?"

"Hmmm, okay, if you say so." she said shrugging while looking intently to me.

"You're just drunk Era kaya kung ano ano ng naiisip at nakikita mo."

"Hahahahaha drunk huh! Neil im just drinking wine! And for the record I didn't get easily drunk and you know that." she said smirking and slowly sip to the wine.

Tatawa tawa nalang akong napatingin sa kanya, at hindi na sinagot ang mga haka hakang nabubuo sa isip niya.

Hays. Masyado na nga ba talaga akong Halata? Tsk! C'mon Neil Anderson, wag masyadong marupok! Baka malaman ni Ysa at magka ilangan kayo, at mas malala dun eh layoan ka bigla at di kana niya pansinin.