CHAPTER 10 - NEVER CALL HER "THAT"

We arrive at the hunting grounds rather smoothly, well we encountered some monsters on the way, but was wiped out easily. We saw Naofumi and Raphtalia fighting a white mushroom. It had sharp slanted eyes, and was roughly the size of a human head. We let them finish it and watch them how they fight. The fight ended rather quickly, as they finished I called them.

"Naofumi! Raphtalia-chan!"

"Heya Rap-chan! Nao onii-chan!"

"Naofumi-san! Raphtalia-chan!"

"Hmm..."

My group greeted them.

"Ritsuka-sama?! Minna-sama?!"

"How is it going to you two?"

"We are doing fine. Master was teaching me how to fight." I look at Naofumi and spoke.

"Your not forcing her aren't you?"

"No, I'm not."

"Hmm..."

"I-It's true, Master helped me" Raphtalia answered.

"Really?"

"Umu."

"Okay. Well since we are here why don't we-"

"SENPAI WATCH OUT!" Mash shouted at me as a serpent like creature appeared behind me. I was about to attack it but...

"RAAAAAHHHHH!!!" Fenrir slashed it in half with his new axe.

[EXP 20+]

I saw words pop up out of nowhere on Fenrir.

"Senpai are you okay?! Are you hurt?!"

"I'm fine." I look back at Fenrir.

"Phew." Fenrir turned to face me.

"Master.....all right?"

"Uh yeah... Thanks to you. I'm not harm. But you don't have to do that."

"But.....I.....want.....protect.....master." I just smiled and patted its head.

"Thank you."

"Master..."

"Yes Fenrir?"

"Can.....I.....Hunt.....with.....them?" He pointed Naofumi.

"Sure I don't mind, you wouldn't mind right Naofumi?" I turned to him waiting for his reply.

"Sure whatever."

"He says okay. Naofumi treat him well okay? Mash and I will go back first."

"Sure see you later."

"Naofumi-san, Raphtalia-chan, Fenrir-san be careful. Will see you later." Mash said to them.

"Bye Rap-chan, Bye Fen, Bye Naofumi-nii!!!" Jack waved goodbye and ran at me to hold my hand.

We went back to the town to look around, and we saw Mordred was eating an apple while looking around. I shouted her name to get her attention.

"Mordred!"

"Huh? Yo Sis! What'cha doing?"

"We just came back from the hunting grounds, and we saw you walking in town. What are you doing here all by yourself?"

"Oh that. I was just getting bored at home so I decided to walk for a change. *Nom-Nom.*"

"Then why don't you come along with us? Since we're also looking around."