CHAPTER 3 - SPECIALLY ARRANGED GOLD

The sun has finally up. Gilgamesh and I are still in bed. We are both hugging each other while naked. I was the first to get up and rub my eyes while covering myself with blanket.

"Mmm."

I look around and saw the mess we made. I turn beside me and look at the man I love. I leaned closer and brushed his hair covering his face.

I smiled at him.

I was about to pull it away. When he suddenly grabbed my hand. He opens his eyes and look at me.

"Yo-your awake?"

"Yeah, from about 5 minutes ago."

"Oh, haha. We need to get up."

I got up and was pulled back again in bed. He hugs me closer to him that we are now face to face. So close that I blushed.

"No, I want to stay like this for a while."

"WE CAN'T!!"

"Are you ordering your King?"

"Ah, no I-I-I me-mean."

He place a hand in my face and was going for a kiss.

*Knock Knock*

Suddenly, a knock on my door was heard.

"Fujimaru-sama, the king requested an audience with the heroes."

"Ah- I'll be right there!"

I got off in bed and immediately put on my clothes. I told Gilgamesh to be in spirit form and went out.

After breakfast, we were impatiently called upon by the king.

We quickened our steps, our chests filled with excitement while we made our way towards the audience chamber.

"The honored Heroes have arrived."

The audience chamber doors swung open, and inside were twelve people clad in various styles of adventurer outfits.

We bowed down to the king and listened to what he had to say.

"As promised yesterday, I have recruited companions who will accompany you on your journey. Apparently, everyone gathered has already decided which hero they wish to follow."

Each of us should be getting three people if we divided them up evenly.

"Now then, future champions. Please set forth with the Hero to whom you shall swear your allegiance to."

I raise my hand to call out the attention to the king.

"Your Majesty, I have a request."

"Ritsuka-dono, what is it?"

"If it's aright, can I not have a companion."

Everyone in the room were shock except the heroes beside because they have the idea why I suggested it.

"Ritsuka-dono why would you work alone?"

"No, your mistaken your highness. What I am trying to say is that I don't need any because I can just summon them."

"What do you mean?"

"Because my magic has the ability of summoning heroes from my world."

This shocks them even more.

"Hmm interesting. Yes, I will allow it."

"If you may, I would like to demonstrate it to everyone."

"Fumu, I will allow it."

"Hai!"

I picked all my cards and float them into the air that consist of 5 Sabers, Lancer, 3 Archers, Rider, Caster, Assassin, Shielder, and Ruler. I held out my left hand with the command spells on them and began my chant.