CHAPTER 7 - GET TOGETHER

One week had passed since the incident.

"GAAAHH"

*THUD THUD*

"Ow."

Naofumi stumbled after he took a hit.

"Naofumi-san are you alright? Did I hit you to hard?"

Mash said worrying about Naofumi.

"No it's fine. Can we continue?"

Naofumi stood up and took a stance.

"Are you sure, your alright?"

Mash said still worried about him.

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Well someone is working hard."

I said while walking toward to them.

"Senpai, ohayo kodaimasu!"

"Ohayo Ritsuka-san."

Naofumi and Mash greeted me.

"Ohayo Mash, Naofumi. Training again I assume."

I greeted them as well.

"Yeah, still weak in attacking, but thanks to Mash's tips, I think I'm getting a hand of it."

Naofumi said.

"You don't have to praise me, I don't deserve such praise, I haven't done much to help. It was your hard work that's making you stronger."

Mash said while feeling embarrass.

"Oh come on, you've done enough to help me. And to you as well Ritsuka-san without your help I wouldn't be here by now, you are in my dept."

Naofumi thanked us for everything we have done for him, while bowing to us.

"It's no problem at all."

I answered to him.

Then he lifts his head and look back to Mash.

"But really, who would have thought that Mash possessed by a Heroic Spirit."

I chuckled from what he said.

"You could say that again. I remembered what you looked like when I introduced you to all my Servants."

"No kidding, I was very shocked when that happened."

《ONE WEEK AGO》

Currently we are in the dinning hall, eating our food.

Jeanne and Mash were drinking their tea quietly. The Knights were eating while Gawain and Mordred arguing about who is stronger. Enkidu and Gilgamesh are talking to each other about their journey together. Mom went to the library, and grabbed some food from Dad. Alexander was talking to Naofumi and Merlin joins in. Arturia was eating non-stop asking for seconds to Dad. And I was only watching them while Jack is in my lap eating her sweets. I can only smile at the sight of them, forgetting what happened earlier.

"Um excuse me, can I have seconds please?"

Naofumi asked Dad.

"Sure."

"Sorry, I can't stop eating. It's so delicious food I ever have."

"I don't mind. I already got used to feed people."

"Oh by the way, I never got your name. Ritsuka said your her Dad."

"Ah yeah, I'm Ritsuka's Dad. My name is Emiya Shirou but just call me Archer."