Author's Note

Hi Luna Wu here! This is my first book to publish, so I'm not sure if my story is good enough but still I appreciate if you like it. Actually this was supposed to be personal, but one of my friends liked my writing. I was happy that they love it and I got some advice from an Author in Wattpad that I should become a writer. So I decided to write this and share it to everyone. I want to thank @Hayami_Minato the author of "Welcome To Demon School! Ryūko-chan and Iruma-kun." for that advice.

Before I start the book let me remind you some things.

First: Gudako's parents are Shirou Emiya and Rin Tohsaka. Why? Because I always thought that Gudako is somehow related to Emiya, but it turns out they're not. I like the fanfics that they are father and daughter material and I considered Gudao as her twin brother. But sad to say that Gudao won't be in this story.

Second: I don't know much about Gudako's personality so I base it to mine.

Third: I took some ideas from the other Fanfics, because I like them.

Fourth: No Reverse Harem

Fifth: Gudako summons after the events of the Final Singularity so she didn't experience the Lost Belts.

Sixth: Why I chose 'Rising of the Shield Hero'? Because I want to make Naofumi realize that Shielders are not all weak. So I will make him interact with Mash. It pisses me off that they think Shielders are weak and calling them cheaters because they have a powerful skill. And Naofumi deserves it better, watching him suffer makes me want to help him and be friends with him.

That is all! Next is will be the first chapter I hope you will enjoy it.