CHAPTER 2 - HEROES' DISCUSSION

Sitting on the luxurious beds inside the guest room, everyone was staring intensely at their own weapon as they went over its description.

Then the spearman now known as Kitamura approached me and says. "Hey there cutie, the name's Kitamura Motoyasu. Legendary hero of the spear and absolute badass."

"Oh really." I said that while looking uninterested.

He offers his hand to me and said. "Yeah, with a handsome guy like me we are perfect for each other."

I stared at him with disgust. The others look at me with concern.

"I'm sorry, I have no interest in dating you with that personality of yours." I immediately reject him in a bold way and that hit him hard.

"Besides I already have a boyfriend you know and he is more handsome than you and a great guy."

"Heh, a boyfriend hah... Well he is not here and he wouldn't know."

"Still I am not interested and I am very loyal to him."

The sun outside the window had already set before I even noticed.

"Yo, doesn't this all seem pretty game-like?"

"Seriously dude, isn't this an actual game? I've known some which are like this."

Motoyasu proudly boasted.

"Are you saying that you don't even know about this famous online game?"

"Well no, but was there a game that even a splendid otaku such as myself didn't know of?"

"So you scrubs really don't know? This is Emerald Online, man."

"What's that? Never even heard of that one."

"Just how ignorant can you guys be? It's such a famous title too."

"Of course I know games like Odin Online and Fantasy Moon Online, aren't these pretty popular too?!"

"What are those? This is the first time I've heard of them."

"Eh?"

"Eh?"

"If I may interject, everyone. This world isn't a net game, but more like a console game!"

"That's wrong, bro. This is a VRMMO, right?"

"Hah? Well for instance, isn't this world similar to games where you click and use a controller to operate?"

Confused, Motoyasu tilted his head with a dumbfounded expression during our conversation.

"Click? Controller? What kind of retro games are you referring to? Don't people usually mean VRMMO when they say 'net game' these days?"

"VRMMO? As in Virtual Reality MMO? What kind of sci-fi world setting are you trying to create? Are you daydreaming here?"

"HUH!?"

A loud sound of disagreement was released.

I just watched them argue, I don't even know how to start a conversation.

Come to think of it, this Ren guy was the first to notice our "Status" magic.

He gave off the impression of someone who was accustomed to this.

"Well then... gentlemen, I'd like to ask each of you to name a game from your world which bears the closest resemblance to this one."

Itsuki requested with his hand slightly raised.

"Brave Star Online."

"Emerald Online."

"None. I mean, this is simply a game-like type of world, right?"