CHAPTER 6 - FALSE CHARGE

As we heard the news, my Servants and I rush over to the palace. 'I hope Naofumi is alright.'

We are now at the doors of the throne room

We are now at the doors of the throne room. As they opened the door, I saw Naofumi was surrounded with knights pointing theirs spears at him. Itsuki, Ren, and Kitamura, along with their companions, were also gathered here.

"Naofumi!"

"Ritsuka-san help me, I don't know what's going on, they just dragged me in here."

I didn't realized this earlier, but right now Naofumi was only wearing his underwear.

"Silence!"

We all look up to Aultcray wanting have our attention.

"Now that Ritsuka-dono is now present we will deduct our punishment to the Shield Hero for his crimes."

Naofumi was shocked hearing that.

"Wha-what do you mean?! What crimes?! Mein what is he talking about?!"

After he called out to her, she hid behind Kitamura and Naofumi was dumbfounded.

"W-what's with that attitude?"

Everyone was staring at him, disgusted.

"You really don't remember?"

Motoyasu cross-examined him with an imposing posture.

"Remember what? Wait a sec... that chain mail!"

"So you're the bedroom intruder!"

'Bedroom intruder?!' I said with my thoughts.

Naofumi continues to demand answers.

"Who the hell is a bedroom intruder?! Don't even think of escaping from your sins using that nonsense!"

"Sins? What sins?"

'This is bad I don't like where this is going.'

Kitamura continues.

"Now then, what is the charge against the Shield Hero?"

"Charge? Charge for what?"

"Sniff... Hic... Shield Hero-sama got drunk yesterday... Hic... Th-then he suddenly burst into my room, giving into his beastly desires while forcing himself on me."

"Huh?"

"The Shield Hero said that, 'The night is still young' and violently tore my clothes off."

Motoyasu then comforted the sobbing Mein.

"I-I was horrified... I ran out of the room, screaming for my dear life when Motoyasu-sama appeared and defended me."

"We can confirm that your Highness. We found this in his room."