CHAPTER 1 - HERO SUMMONING

"Mmmn... Huh? Where am I?" I said.

As I settled down, what filled my view was a bunch of men wearing robes, looking in my direction with dumbfounded expressions.

"T-there shouldn't be anymore heroes right?" Says one of them, with another person replying "Y-yes there was the sword, the spear, the bow and shield and that's it. I don't know how there is another one?"

"What?"

Following the robed men's line of sight, I found four others who also seemed to have trouble grasping the situation.

'A while ago I was dead in Chaldea... but now where am I?'

Below me, there was an altar and magic circle painted on the floor.

And on top of the altar stood the five of us.

Not only that... but, why do I have a cards and a pouch of jewels attached to me?

The card was exactly like Servant Cards. The only difference is that they only depict 7 classes and 5 Irregular classes.

"Where is this place?"

The guy with the sword gave into his anxiety and asked one of the robed men.
"Ooh, Please brave heroes! Please somehow save this world!"

""'''"WHAT!?""""

All of us said unanimously.

'Heroes? Wait is this another Singularity?' Thought to myself.

"What did you mean by that?" Said by the guy with the sword.

"Many things happened, and due to our justified motive which is driven by certain circumstances, we were able to summon you brave Heroes through an ancient spell."

"Summoned."

'Summoned huh. That explains it, although it is different in Chaldea.' Thought to myself. 'But for now, we'll keep listening to their story to see what it has to offer.'

"This world is currently facing a global state of crisis. Brave Ones, please lend us your might."

The robed man bowed deeply to us while saying so.

"Well... This is a bit sudden–"

"What a pain."

"Is that so?"

"Can I just go back to my old world? I already heard this kind of story before."

While I was focusing to listen with their story, the other 3 interrupted me midway.

'Huh?'

'Did they just immediately give an answer without thinking about it?'

The other three were all glaring to the guy with the shield attached in his arm and me as well intensely at us.

"Wait a minute! We shouldn't refuse so easily without hearing them out." I said convincing them.

"Yeah, that's right. We should hear them out." Said by the other guy.

"Aren't you people guilty over summoning us without our consent?"

The guy with the sword, who looked like a high school student, pointed his sword at the robed men.

"For instance, we won't just fight for world peace and then return to our old world empty-handed, right?"

The guy with the bow scowled at the robed men's direction.

"You guys don't seem to take much consideration into our own plans, do you? Depending on what you have to offer, we might end up becoming this world's enemy instead, got it?"