You nod, "yeah and we did not breakup... it is just me who think that way... and he explained everything to me. So, it is not like we get back together but more like... we make up" you said.

"Well, you got a point" she said.

***

Everything went smoothly. You had your class and you wasn't be able to eat lunch with Yeonjun and so does Taehyun because you had a group work with Sona an your group mates. So, you ate lunch together while working on activities.

***

The next day.

You and Yeonjun went to school together and as usual, you were both being sweet to each other. Yeonjun and you just separate your ways when you both reached your own classrooms.

You were a little early, so Sona wasn't there. You just headed to your seat and wait for Sona. Slowly, the whole class was being filled.

Sona arrived and sat beside you. She was catching her breathe, "I thought I'll be late!" she said.

"You are actually 20 minutes earlier for our first class" you said.

"WHAT?!! I READ MY CLOCK WRONG!!! I thought I only have 2 minutes, so I run from 1st floor to 3rd floor!!!!!" she said.

You laugh, right then, your Homeroom Professor went inside and he seems on a rush, "Everybody take a seat!" he said. He looks to everyone and just leave the classroom, after.

All of the student looked at each other with 'what just happened?' look.

After a minutes, your Homeroom Professor arrived 10 minutes earlier. He was with a male student and he walked in while his hands are on his pocket.

"Everyone attention!" he said.

Everybody was staring at the new male student and he seems comfortable. He smile to everyone while waiting for the Professor to introduce him.

"Class, we have a new student that will be joining for the whole 2nd semester. Please introduce yourself" he said.

He smile and stand politely, "Hello Everyone! I am Jung Woo Young. I hope we can get well along to this last semester." he said and bowed, "Thank you!" everyone clap, especially the female students.

"Sona" the Professor called her, "Please raise your hand" and Sona did, "Woo Young, sit on the vacant seat on Sona's back" the Professor said.

He was smiling to everyone while making his way to his seat. He smiled at you and to Sona, he was like a social butterfly.

Sona looks at you with 'why is he smiling at us?' look and you just laugh little.

The class went smoothly and you were all listening to your Professor's discussion. Woo Young was also listening to the discussion, he was easily get close with his seatmate, San.

***

Class Break.

You went outside of the classroom with Sona and you saw Yeonjun and Taehyun walking closer to the both of you. You just both watched them and they smile. Taehyun held Sona's hands and so does Yeonjun, held your hands.

You went to the cafeteria all together and went to the line. You were going to eat lunch together. Yeonjun choose a seat for everybody, as you all sat down together.

Not a long after, a two men approached your table.

"Hi! May we share the table? There's no vacancies" it was Woo Young.

Taehyun looks at Yeonjun then Yeonjun looks at Taehyun before he looks as Woo Young and nod. He was eating with San.

They sat down and he smile brightly, "Hi Classmates!" he greeted you and Sona.

You both awkwardly smile and welcome him for being the new student. You and Sona felt uncomfortable with the atmosphere because you both now that Yeonjun and Taehyun are keeping an eye on him.

"Y/N, you look so pretty. How come that you were single?" Woo Young cluelessly asked. San was so surprised because everyone in your classroom knows that you're in relationship with Yeonjun.

"She is pretty indeed but she's no longer single" Yeonjun said and held your hand.

Woo Young smiled at you, "Im sorry... I didn't know" then he looks at Yeojun and fakely smile. Yeonjun was ready to throw some hands on him but then Woo Young just casually eats without interrupting you all.

He and San just talk some random stuffs and the four of you did as well. Yeonjun can't stop glancing at him fiercely because of what he behave a while ago.

Woo Young stood up, "Let's go San? I don't wanna watch drama" he said while looking at Yeonjun, "Bye beautiful ladies!" he said and leave with San.

Yeonjun and Taehyun glare at him while he's walking away. He hates the fact that Woo Young keep hooking up on you even he knows that you already have boyfriend.