A/N

This is a rewrite of my previous story Waxing Crescent. 

rated mature for; sexual themes; sexual content; violence; illicit substances (special herbal tea)

There is some changes to the story and the twilight saga. i changed the Quileute myths a little bit, i gave the Amarok more of a myth and a better story. i remember in the original i tied them to Greece but never delved into that so that is gone.

Alex's personality in Waxing Crescent was not evolving or anything; Twilight she was nice and kind, new moon she was a 'bitch' to Bella and Bella was a bitch. So i changed that a little bit.  Alex's personality is a little more stable. 

I am also planning to add some pictures to help show what i envision if i can; you can always think of something else but what i put in here is what i visualize.  

Jacob and Embry are 17 going on 18 when they phase 

Quil will be just turning 18 when he phases 

Sam is about 22-23

Seth is 15 

Paul and Jared will be 18 

Leah is 19

Colin and Brady will not make an appearance in Eclipse- this is because the wolf's are just as strong as vampires in wolf form and just as fast. Plus the Original pack had 3 members for 5 vampires. So i decided 1 wolf per 2 vampires. This means when the Witnesses show up only 13 wolves exist. There is also an explanation for why Leah phased. 

I will also be digging into Embry's family... his father more specifically.  Thus the age changes are important. But i also followed more of the movie cast for them and only like Seth looked that young.  

Also the pack is not 7 feet tall. that's extreme, so they are their movie heights. Sam is the tallest at about 6'1; Paul, Jared and Alex are 5'11; everyone else is 5'10. 

Also the story is in Alex's POV unless mentioned otherwise; i will be limiting Bella's POV unless it's something that gives more information about Alex. I.E. clothing, looks, actions etc. 

Chapter Labels: 

(A) - Alex POV

(B) - Bella POV

(*) - smut