"Yes, alpha. " All the wolves said in unison.

"Leave!" Yoongi ordered.

When all the guards left, Jimin slowly came closer, making them glare at the beta with glowing blue eyes. Jimin gulped a little but nevertheless kept a pair of clothes in front of the group of omegas and quickly went behind his mates.

'Don't tell me he wants us to transform. ' The girl omega linked.

'Let us hear him first, yea? ' The boy next to her replied.

"Since I really don't have any kind of rivalry against you, so I won't hurt you or come closer to you. I just have a few questions that any of you can answer, and then I'll allow you to go. " Jungkook said, keeping his eyes on the group of omegas.

'What should we do, hyung?' One of the males asked.

'I am okay with it. ' The older replied.

'What if he wanted to hurt us?' The girl asked.

'We don't have any option. Either we follow what that True Blood says and get out of this place or let us be trapped by him. ' The oldest replied, making all of them nod.

'I'll go then. ' The boy said and looked towards the oldest omega, who gave him a sharp nod.

'Let just make sure they won't move. ' The oldest said, making all the omegas stay in an alert position.

The omega slowly stood up and limped a little because of his injury, but he didn't touch the clothes and went behind the bushes and tree. Yoongi looked at it with a scowl and was about to order the omega to return, but Jin stopped him in between.

"They are scared of us. Don't do anything for now. " Jin whispered, and yoongi nodded, going back to his place.

The cracking of bones was heard from the bushes, and another moment they could see the silhouette of a man. The man stayed behind the tree, and only his shining blue hair could be seen.

"I won't show you my face or tell you anything about us. If you want to ask any other question rather than our private life, then I would answer. " The man said.

"Alright, If that's what your wish is, then I accept it. " Jungkook sighed. "Tell us, how do you got here and why those alphas were following you?"

"We were running in the forest when those alphas caught our scent. They tried to trap us and to save ourselves we went far from our house and somehow ended up here. " The male said. "We don't know anything about those alphas. They might be some rouges who had got attracted by our scent. "

"Did any true Blood was also with them? " Hoseok asked.

"No. There were only alphas. 10 alphas, to be precise. " The man said. Hoseok turned to Jungkook, who nodded in understanding. Jungkook was about to say something when he caught the hesitation in Jin's eyes and understood that the older wanted to say something.

'This is the only chance, hyung. Go and ask whatever you want to. ' Jungkook linked, and Jin nodded, taking a sharp breath. "Are you all from the moonlight pack?" Jin asked and got a glare from all the omega wolves in front of them.

"I thought I made myself clear that I won't tell anything about us. " The omega behind the trees replied with an irritated voice.

"Moonlight pack is no longer in existence. Even if you tell us anything about that pack, what wrong would even happen. " Yoongi blurted out, and Jungkook and Hoseok looked at the male with little surprised eyes. They didn't really expect Yoongi to take Jin's side and speak for him.