smiles | twenty

Extra long chapter :)

Simon woke at the early hours of the morning to a loud beeping ringing through his ears.

He groaned, tossing in turning in the comfort of his bed. He sighed, stretching out his body before climbing out the warmth of his covers.

Getting dressed, he picked up his wallet and phone. Placing his phone charger in the safety of his bag.

----

He sat down on the train, the mixture of strange scents filled his nose. He wrinkled up his face in disagreement before pulling out his phone.

Talia<3

Si<3: on the train :)

See you in a couple hours

Talia<3: literally can't wait
to see you x

Simon switched off his phone, turning up the volume of his music. Relaxing into the comfort of his seat as he fell asleep.

-----

As the hours passed, he felt the train come to a final stop. He gathered his things before getting off.

The cold air brushed against the pale of his skin, the soft pink blush dusted across his nose caused it to run. He zipped up his coat, gaining a sense of warmth fill his body.

Walking across the uneven pavement he checked where he was ment to go. Seeing it was a short distance he decided to walk.

----

Stumbling down the final road, he was faced with Talias House. Nerves coursed through his body as he gradually stepped closer to his lovers new home.

He eyes connected with the girls in the window, her face lighting up when she saw the boy. Soon to disappear, he chuckled.

The door soon opened and her was stood infront of his girlfriend. The pair had large smiled on their faces.

Simon dropped his bags before pulling the shorter into a tight hug. He breathed in the families scent that had recently become faded in his mind.

He kissed her head, feeling her nuzzle her face deeper into the fabric of his coat. Pulling her head back, she stood on her tiptoes and planted a long kiss on his lips.

His eyes were wide before he melted back into the kiss and kissed back just as passionately. He lifted her off the ground, their eyes now at the same height.

His ocean eyes mixed in prolonged eye contact with her hazelnut ones. Pulling away they stayed in a comfortable silence with large grins.

She took his hand pulling him and his bags inside the warmth of the building. Her hands were warm and the skin was soft that her rubbed with his thumb.

Smiling at her family he hadn't seen since the day they said goodbye he felt at home and safe.

"We're heading out for a couple hours to do some food shopping. You both are free to stay here." Lara smiled, seeing the wide grin on talias face she hadn't seen since they moved to this area.

-----

Mike, Lara and Jelly had left the house around 10 minutes ago and the pair found themselves cuddled up together in talias bed watching Netflix.

Simons lips ran along her neck and jawline, a long line of soft kisses across the skin.

The pair lay cuddled up together, out of breathe, panting hard. Placing their clothes back on, the duo fell asleep in each others arms.

Their breathingevening out once again they fell into a nap, holding each other close as light snores were heard from both of them.

-----

After calling out they were back, receiving no reply the 3 searched the house before finding Simon and Talia fast asleep on her bed.

Mike and Lara looked at each other. Both of them knowing what had taken place in the room in the previous couple of hours.

Jelly being the clueless 13 year old she was, shrugged off the weird looks and carried on with her day.

----

As the hours passed they found themselves waking up after their long sleep.

Simon picked up talia, giving her a piggyback down the stairs as she laughed with him.

"I'm gonna miss you when you leave." Talia muttered under her breathe a sadness waving over her.

"Well I don't leave for another 3 days so let's enjoy the time we have." Simon grinned using the pad of his thumb to wipe a single tear from her cheek.

--------3 days later-------

Talia and Mike offered to drop Simon at the train station, the room full of polluted air filled the groups noses as they stepped inside the large underground.

Counting and spluttering talia brought her hand to cover her mouth. Simon lightly patted her back, making sure she was fine before linking his rough touch with her soft palms.

His bag swung over his shoulder, he felt the presence of Mike looming over the two. Not in a scary way but in a more protective and caring one.

Checking his phone Simon picked up his pace, the time before his train leaves decreasing quicker than he expected. Talias pace at an almost skow run as the two men kept up but in a walking fashion.

Seeing the platform urge towards them, Simon let out a sigh of refuel with a strong mix of sadness. He turned to face the shorter, bringing her hand up to his lips. Planting a soft peck on the skin.

Her smile grew wide, plastered to her face. She pressed her lips to his cheek, watching the heat rise to the surface causing him to turn a deep shade or pink that was dusted across his nose and cheeks.

Wrapping her arms around his neck, her fingers pulling at the short strands on the back of his head. He gripped her waist, massaging her sides before pulling her closer and kissing her hard.

Mike stood awkwardly, twiddling with his thumbs. Meanwhile his daughter was kissing her boyfriend infront of him with no shame.

Disconnecting their lips, the pair had wide smiles and pink faces.

Hearing the announcement from the speakers, that was his que to leave. This being the second goodbye they had shared with an undetermined date to meet again it was surprising easier than the first. The knowing of seeing each other again gave the pair hope.

Waving from the train window, Simons face fell. Seeing his girlfriend with a saddened expression spread across her cheeks. He pulled a funny face, watching her chuckle and smile a boy more made him feel glad.

Glad to call her his.

--------------

taliasxix just had to pull at your heartstrings a little with the ending