timespan | two

"How long till you leave?"Simon muttered, his heart breaking a little more.

"Just after my birthday"Talia whispered back, her breath tickling his neck.

"That's only two months away, these two months will have to count" He fake smiled, hoping to stop her crying.

They pulled away from their tight hug, talia wrapping the blanket back around herself and simon, cuddling into his chest as she quietly sobbed.

He ran his fingers through her hair, swaying back and forth to try and stop her tears. His other hand rubbed up and down the soft skin of her arm, creating patterns across it.

Talia let out a loud yawn before lifting her head off of her best friends chest before checking her phone, 10:45pm.

She sighed before tucking herself back into Simon's side. Her eyes becoming harder to keep open.

_____

Quiet snores fell from the girls mouth as she gripped tighter onto the olders tshirt.

Simon slipped his arms behind the main of her back and her knees. Picking her up,watching her stir from her sleep before cuddling closer to him and continuing to sleep.

He pushed the gate open from Simon to talias garden. He walked towards the glass doors at the back of her house.

He lightly tapped on the glass to grasp Lara's attention. She turned around from the fridge before her hands went to her heart as she smiled.

Opening the door for him as he quietly thanked her.

"I guess talia told you the news" Lara spoke, placing a hand on Simon's shoulder.

He simply just nodded. Not wanting to bring it up again.

____

He carried her up the stairs, seeing Jelly smile from her room at the pair before he made it to his best friends room.

He set her down on the bed before removing her shoes, along with her jumper so she wouldnt overheat.

He lifted the covers before tucking her in, watching a subconscious smile appear on her face.

He couldn't resist planting a short kiss onto her forehead before backing out the room and shutting the door.

____

Pretty boring chapter but I thought it was cute :)