movie | seventeen

Snuggling up in the comfort of warm sheets, the pair ate away at the pile of snacks before them. The movies flashing lights intoxicating them into its storyline.

Simons hand caressed over the small of talias back, massaging the soft skin under her tshirt. Her soft sighs of enjoyment incouraged him to continue, planting a loving kiss on her forehead. Her smile made him softly chuckle and pull her closer to his chest.

Talia let out a quiet yawn, tiredness waving over her. She rested her head on the olders shoulder and shut her eyes. Falling into a well needed slumber.

----

Hearing her small snores, Simon wiggled out of his lovers grip. Kissing her once more, he left the room. Closing the door, he walked away.

Heading down the stairs, he was greeted by Lara's welcoming smile. Sitting on the sofa, the pair sat in a comfortable silence.

""You hungry." Lara spoke breaking the silence between them.

Simon shook his head. "I'm full, had plenty of food upstairs."

Nodding in response, Lara turned off her phone. "How is she? Mike told me what happened."

Simon looked up, Talias worried mother staring at him. "She's alot better, she was smiling before she fell asleep..."

Simon continued, lara listening to the boys every word. The room soon fell silent. This time with a more awkward atmosphere.

"Where did you go?" A tired Talia spoke, causing the pairs attention to turn to her.

She held out her arms for Simon, watching him climb up off the sofa and over the the bottom of the stairs. Swooping her off her feet, she wrapped her legs round his waist and cuddled into his chest.

Sitting back on the sofa, talia stayed in simons lap, listening to her mother's sentence.

-----

Simon continued his conversation with his girlfriends mother, his lover resting on his chest.

"You love her don't you." Lara smiled in awe of her daughter and her boyfriend.

"I really do, I'm gonna miss her like hell when she leaves." Simon muttered, the though of her leaving in just over a week made his heart crumble.

"I know, she's constantly talking about how she wants to stay. I just wish we could afford to stay in this area." Lara sighed a tear falling down her cheek.

"I really wish I could help." Simons voice softened.

"Simon we don't need your help, and I refuse to take your help." Laras voice was stirn, refusing to budge on a different answer.

"I'm gonna miss you guys being next door." Simon stroked his girlfriends cheek before kissing her head. This time his voice was shaky, struggling to hold himself together.

Simons phone buzzed in his pocket, he pulled it out his pocket to see many messages from his mother.

6:37pm

"Shit" Simon muttered, scrolling threw the countless amounts of worried texts from his mum.

"I need to go, I totally forgot to tell my mum." He placed his sleepy girlfriend on the sofa before slipping on his shoes and picking up his bag.

----

Bit of a shorter one but only a few before talia moves away. :(