ideas | nine

Josh followed Simon down the garden, feeling the wet grass seeping through his shoes. He shivered, cirling his toes as he caught up with his mate.

The pair sat in the treehouse, sat on two matching bean bags facing each other. Every move was followed by a rustling of the seats.

Simon let out a breathless sigh before watching josh place his phone down and Make eye contact with the blonde.

"What's up" Josh smiled, a cheesy grin on his face as he patted his mates shoulder.

"I talked to JJ, hes trying to convince me to ask talia out before she leaves" Simon muttered, a whisper just loud enough for Josh to hear.

Josh simply nodded, a small smile formed on his lips. Happy to hear the words that fell from Simons mouth.

"I mean do you like her simon?" Josh pestered once again.

"Yes Josh. I like her so fucking much. Is that what you wanted." Simon said in a sarcastic tone before going quiet again. "But yeah I do like her." Simon said enjoying the look of the dirty wood.

----

"How about just knocking oh her door and telling her." Josh questioned. His 100th idea.

"Josh that's just too simple and that means I'd have to do it now so nope." Simon complained, scribbling out the idea on the peice of paper infront of them.

"Ummm how about at the halloween party? Pull her away from the group before you both get to drunk and tell her."

"I mean that gives me some time but what if she gets too drunk and doesnt remember." Simon questioned, thinking this was now a stupid idea.

"She wont. I'm the dad of the group I'm not letting you all get hammered." Josh chuckled to a worried Simon.

"And let's be real, we all know you like each other. You literally kissed on your birthday, hold hands. I've seen you guys about,being all close." Josh laughed, watching Simons face turn to one of embarrassment.

-----

"I'll tell talia on the 31st of October. I promise." Simon shook hands with Josh before they both burst out laughing.

Minimar are moving forward. Simon's gonna tell talia everything

Next chapter will be posted on halloween :)