party [part 2] | eleven

Simon and Talia sat in a comfortable silence. Lara driving the pair to their destination.

Simon's leg bounced, the pressure of telling Talia was rising. He felt a softness on his leg, talia placed her hand on his thigh and gently rubbed her thumb over his jeans feeling him relax.

A calmness washed over the taller, his heartbeat steadying out once again.

---

Simon stepped out the car before holding his hand out for Talia to take
She climbed out the car, fixing her hair before intertwining her hand with his.

The pair stood outside Josh's front door, waiting for someone to answer the door from them pressing the small button a few moments ago.

They were greeted by Josh dressed as a ghost, wacky glasses over the sheet on his head. The matching duo couldnt contain their laughs at Josh's outfit, he rolled his eyes under the glasses. Invisible for the two to see.

Josh welcomed the pair into the loud house filled with bright lights and a strong scent of alcohol.

Walking past Simon felt Josh pat his shoulder, whispering a good luck to the younger.

---

The pair separated, going to greet anyone else who had arrived previously. Simon's nerves were rising, checking his phone for the time.

"You ready mate?" Josh questioned, turning to face he taller.

"Ready as I'll ever be." He smiled before him and Josh hugged. Leaving to go see Talia.

---

"Erm Tee can I borrow you for a sec." Simon smiled, freya winking at Simon and she ushered Talia forward.

"Yeah sure." Talia giggled following the nervous boy into a empty room.

---

The pair sat down in the empty room, Simon looking at  anything but the angel dressed girl next to him.

"Si what's up, you seem almost nervous." Talia spoke, confused.

"You just dont get it Talia. It's so obvious but you dont notice." Simon said pain in his voice.

"Well then talk to me simon." Talia muttered.

"Its not that easy to say something to someone like you talia... not when it's to do with you." Simon outburst.

"I- I dont understand." Talia whispered.

"I love you Talia. That's it. I said it. I love you." Simon spoke, his voice quieter than before.

"I- I Love you too." Talia said, a volume loud enough for simon to hear.

He turned to face her, his hand on her cheek, pulling her into a soft kiss. Melting into the kiss, Talia kissed back, internally screaming.

Simon was first to pull away, looking into the youngers eyes. Soft smiles on the pairs faces.

"Be mine?" Simon spoke, a soft tone.

---

Ooooo salia are going places