Inturrupting | one

Talias pov:

I sat curled up in a blanket with my laptop in front of me, salty tears running down my cheeks. My vision blurry, listening to the fake chuckles of my favourite tv show.

It was September 2nd on a cold evening. My best friends hoodie draping over my small frame, causing me to feel a sense of warmth across my skin.

Quiet creaks of the ladder were muffled my the cool breeze and rustling of the leaves.

My body shivered as the cold air reached the skin of my lightly freckled nose and cheeks,a light dusting of pink coating over them.

3rd person pov:

Simon slipped on his hoodie and shoes as he left the backdoor, trekking down the garden to the low lit tree house at the bottom.

He wrapped his numb fingers round the damp wood of the ladder as he pulled himself up it.

His smile fell from his face as he was met with a teary eyed girl, wrapped in his hoodie shivering. She faced the wall, zoning out to the scenery around her.

She flinched at the touch of a hand touching her shoulder,which was followed by a soft voice she new deeply.

"T-talia" Simon stuttered. Worried about the girl he had loved since the age of 9.

He watched as she spun herself around, unwrapping her body from the fuzzy blanket. Her knees were tucked into her chest,hands tightly around her legs.

Simon lent over, bringing his thumb up to her rosy cheeks before wiping the tears from her skin.

He put his arms out, offering her a warm hug in which she gladly excepted. Her head on his shoulder, arms tight around each other. Slowly swaying back and forth.

"What's up" Simon whispered, just loud enough for Talia to hear.

"I-Well-Um" Talia choked, struggling to peice a sentence together to explain what was happening.

"Hey, hey, hey, breathe, take your time" Simon spoke, reassuring the younger.

"I- Im moving away si" she whispered, trying to hold back her tears.

"Wha-" Simon stuttered, unsure if he heard her correct.

______

First chapter is complete.
I've missed writing so much so im glad to be back

:)