party [part 1] | ten

Simon paced back and forth across his room, creaky floorboards below his feet. He stared at his devil costume that lay before him, the ripped tshirt, bottles of body paint, fake blood and the horns.

Talia had asked him to go as a devil and she an angel. Her puppy dog eyes and soft smile swayed his choices to one of agreement.

A smile formed on the blondes face, thinking of the moment from the previous week.

<flash back to outfit buying>

Talia dragged the older into yet another shop, hoping to find the one dress that would fit perfectly.

"Talia that ones good, can we please just go get food." Simon whined, wanting the nando's he was promised a couple hours ago.

"Its not though simon, it's just not right." Talia spoke, pulling back the changing room curtain. Revealing a disappointed Talia, arms flopped by her sides. A pouty lip on her face.

Simon rolled his eyes before chuckling, a toothy smile across his face. "It looks good, you could where a potato sack and I'd still fancy ya." Simon joked, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear. A light blush flushed across Talias nose and cheeks.

"Of course you would loser." Talia giggled, leaning up and pecking his cheek before drawing the curtain to get changed again.

<end of flashback>

Simon layed on his bed, staring up at the ceiling. Heat across his cheeks, an obvious rosy colour on the skin.

**ding**

Talias message pulled Simon away from his thoughts and back into his phone.

Wanna get ready together :) I have snacks <3

Simon was quick to type a response.

Omw shoes are a struggle to put on x

---

Simon placed all his belongings into a spare backpack before jogging down the stairs and calling out goodbye for his family to hear.

He pulled his hoodie over his head before running down the garden to the small gate in the fence.

Unlocking the cold metal, he was met with the kitchen of Talias house. He opened the door to find Jelly eating some sort of snack.

She shot him a small smile, winking at the blonde before nodding her head upstairs. He simply rolled his eyes and chuckled, running up the stairs.

He followed the soft sound of singing from the shorters bedroom. A smile formed on Simon's face, he raised his hand before tapping on the door.

"Who is it?" Talia spoke, confusion in her voice.

""The devil." Simon joked, hearing shuffling inside the room. He was soon greeted with a girl halfway through her makeup.

Simon just chuckled, talia welcoming him into her messy room.

He set his bag down on her bed before flopping himself onto it, muttering something into the pillows.

She span on her chair to see a happy simon, squished into her cushions.
"Comfy?" Talia giggled.

"Very." He muttered, turning to face her. Smiling widely before sitting up.

---

Simon stood over the bathroom sink, talia painting his face a bright red, complaining every few seconds that it was in his eye or that he had a itch.

---

By the time it was 6pm the pair stood in their outfits taking silly selfies infront of Talias mirror. She jumped on his back, the duo grinning as talia snapped a cute photo.

She jumped down, stumbling over a pair of shoes she had lying around before falling onto her bed. They both looked at each other before laughing. Simon lending her a hand, pulling her to her feet.

"lets go shall we." Simon said, a wobble in his voice. Preparing himself for the next half hour.

---

We're getting close to simon confessing to talia. Next chapter :)