girly talks | six

Talia sat at the head of her bed, her legs crossed with a pillow in her lap. Freya sat at the opposite end, eager to know what's happening between talia and simon.

"Spill the tea bitch" Freya smirked, taking talias phone put her hands.

Talia panicked, knowing her phone was unlocked and she was speaking to a certain lanky blonde.

She was quick to pull her phone out of freya's hands and back into her own. Switching it off before sliding it under her thigh.

She looked up to see freya smirking, holding back an innocent laugh.

"Hes saved in you're phone as 'si<3', you sure you're just friends" Freya pestered, trying to wiggle a response out of her best friend.

"Freya,you tell anyone what I'm about to tell you and ill tell everyone that story of you drinking tequila" Talia threatened, hoping to put her friend off spilling anything.

"Um well, er, we sort of kissed on his birthday after I gave him his present." Talia stuttered, wondering if she would regret saying this.

Freya gasped, smiling at her friends story listening to every word that fell from her friends mouth.

"And today on the way to school we walked holding hands, like hes been really affectionate but I dont know if that's because I told him I was moving or because he likes me." Talia muttered.

"Its 100% because he likes you, he aint gonna kiss you if he doesnt like if not hes being rude but I'm 99% sure he fancies you." Freya smirked, shoving her friends shoulder.

Talia just hid her face in a pillow as she blushed a deep pink. Freya giggled, trying to pull the pillow away and see her friend.

"Stopppp"  Talia  responded, the sound muffled by the softness of the pillow.

---

She lifted her head from the pillow, it clenched to her chest. The soft pink still spread across her cheeks and nose.

She caught freya take a photo and begin typing. "Freyaaaa" Talia complained almost certain the embarrassing photo was of her.

"What I'm sending it to Josh" Freya reiterated, showing her screen.

Talia simply nodded  letting it slide before laying down on the bed.

---- Let's jump to what  the Simon and Josh are doing ----

"Look at your girlfriend mate" Josh spoke, twisting his phone to show the photo of an embarrassed Talia.

"Shes not my girlfriend." Simon bit back.

"But you wish she was" Josh begins laughing at his frustration.

Simon just sighed not bothering to pick a fight with Josh despite wanting to.

"I'll take that as a yes" Josh joked before typing back to freya.

Freya<3
*insert photo here*

Josh<3
Simon's all embarrassed

Freya<3
How do they not
See they like each other

Josh<3
Because they've always
Been affectionate so
The never notice when
Its flirting.

Slightly longer chapter :)

Ig m1nimar