cuddles | thirteen

As the evening drew to a close, many people had left. Simon and Talia offered to help Josh clean up.

A loud honk outside the house signalled that Talias dad was there to pick them up.

They waved goodbye to Josh, walking out the door together.

----

The car drive home was relatively silent until Talias dad said something.

"Who gave you those marks Tee, you know I dont like secrets." He joked looking at the pair in the back.

Talia looked at Simon, her eyes asking a question Simon didnt understand. She pulled out her phone, pulling up the notes app.

She typed the words. "Can I tell him, he wont stop asking until I do? x'

Talia handed Simon her phone, he quickly responded. 'You're free to tell him whatever you want, just make sure I'll come out on the other side ;) x'

She rolled her eyes before whispering. "I'll tell him when you're not around, itll be easier."

Simon nodded, placing a hand on her thigh, luckily Talias dad was too focused on the road to notice the small action.

---

Talias head rest on Simon's shoulder, her eyes heavy, feeling herself struggle to keep her eyes open.

Talias dad looked at the pair, his smile softened. He winked at the boy in the mirror.

"I know it was you kid, and I'm not mad about it. I trust you mate, just look after her." He spoke, his voice deep and low.

"Of course." Simon spoke, grinning at his trust in him.

---

As they pulled up at the pairs houses, simon gently tapped talia, after a failed attempt he planted a kiss on her nose as the began to stir.

"Tee we're back." Simon said in a sweet voice.

"Will you carry me." She spoke with puppy dog eyes, holding her arms out for her to be carried.

He climbed out the car, walking round the other side, opening the door.

He lifted her off the seat, his arms tightly around her ass, holding her up. He felt her arms wrap around his neck before her legs incased him from the waist.

She cuddled into his chest, nussling her face into his shirt. The fabric rubbing against her nose. Talias dad stood holding to door open for the brunette, seeing her mother smiling at the pair.

"You're a real gentleman you know that." Talias dad said, his hand patting my back, trying not to wake his daughter that cuddled into her boyfriends arms.

He smiled before carrying her up the long flight of stairs. Laying her down on the bed, he walked over to her makeup stand and grabbed the makeup wipes. Removing her makeup with the cold wipe.

He gently untied her shoes,placing them on the fluffy carpet before lifting up the duvet and tucking her in. He planted a kiss on her temple before leaning back up and approaching the door. He flicked the light switch off, pulling the door closed before jogging down the stairs.

Before he left the house he was stopped by Talias dad who was walking down the stairs. "You're free to stay the night, I heard Talia mumbling how she wished you stayed so if you want I'm sure she would appreciate it." He spoke,putting his love for his daughter first.

"Thanks Mr Haddock." Simon stuttered.

"Kid call me Mike, you're part of the family now." He patted Simon's back, ushering him up the stairs again.

----

He walked into Talias room to see her face light up. She was know in some comfy clothes, a baggy tshirt and some shorts."You stayed." She smiled, climbing out of bed to hug him.

"You can thank your dad for that, I mean he does know we're together. He brought it up when you fell asleep on my shoulder. He said he preferred the fact it was me who gave you those hickeys than some random boy." Simon spoke, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

"You made it out alive which means he is ok with it." She giggled, pulling simon closer.

She yawned, feeling Simon pick her up and place her into bed. Kissing her nose this time.

He got up for the second time this evening, heading towards the door.

"Where you going." Talia mumbled, a sadness in her voice.

"To the spare room." He smiled back.

"No, come back." She whined, dragging out the 'o' in no. "Just stay here."

He rolled his eyes before climbing into bed next to her. "Can I." He questioned, referencing his tshirt.

Talia nodded, simply watching him take his tshirt off. She cuddled into his side, drawing patterns on his stomach.

----

Longer one but it was kinda cute :)

And suggestions are always welcome