breakfast | forteen

Talia woke to a pair of arms wrapped around her waist, softly caressing the skin of her hip under her shirt that had risen up.

She rubbed her eyes, fixing her blurred vision. Hot breath was felt against the skin on her neck, Simon's head of hair tickling her ear.

Talia slid back under the covers, tucking herself comfortably into Simons chest. This time resting her hand on his stomach.

She felt the taller stir below her, she stroked his hair, her fingers running threw the soft strands. She listened to him sigh in happiness, pulling her closer to him by her waist. Talia quietly giggled kissing his cheek.

---

Simon cuddled into his lover, his eyes still tightly shut. He pressed soft kisses against her neck, listening to Talias giggles.

"You know your laugh is cute." Simons voice was low, his hair messed and his eyes an ocean blue.

"And your morning voice is hot." She winked back, the taller rolled his eyes before tickling the youngers sides as she screamed out in joy.

"Simon. Si. S-stop." She giggled, her words shaky.

He stopped his actions, watching Talia try to catch her breath.

"I hate you." She complained, lightly slapping his arm. Watching him fake gasp in pain.

----

He pulled her back over to him, planting a kiss on her temple. She looked up at him before pecking his lips and cuddling into him.

**knock knock**

"Mum wants to know what you two want for breakfast, bacon, sausage, egg, whatever." Jelly smiled doing a weird dance waiting for the pair to pick.

"Bacon sandwiches sound so good right now." Talia muttered, simon agreeing with her statement.

Jelly was soon to disappear,leaving the pair cuddled up to each other. They climbed out the bed, pecking each others lips.

Simon pulled his tshirt over his head, fixing his messy hair. Talia giggled before grabbing his hand.

They walked down the stairs, the strong scent of bacon filling their noses. Walking into the kitchen, the pair were greeted with soft smiles.

Simon wrapped his long arms round the girl, the small action making the younger blush a deep pink. His head rested on her shoulder, stood behind her petite frame.

----

"See you tomorrow Tee." Simon waved off, pecking his lovers temple a final time before walking out the door.

His numb fingers were shoved into his pockets walking back to his house. Unlocking the front door, he was greeted by Nick.

"How was the party, where did you stay, you dating talia, did you get dru-" Nick's large amount of questions where interrupted by Simon's response.

"Nick breathe." Simon patted the shorter boys back before answering his questions. They sat on the sofa facing each other before simon spoke again. "The party was fun, I stayed at Talias, yes I'm dating her, and I was more tipsy if anything."

Nick watched in awe of the youngers answers, listening to each word in deep concentration.

"I'm gonna go take a shower, try scrub some of this stupid eyeliner Tee made me where off." Simon rolled his eyes as his brother laughed at the dark circles under his eyes.

---