staring | fifteen

Simon and Talia walked round the school corridors hand in hand, hearing whispering from small groups in the hallways.

The pair parted ways, sitting in their designated seats in their shared English lesson. Talia sat next to a Ginger girl called Megan and a brunette called Lexi. She pulled out her pencil case, fixing her coat on the back of the chair.

"Can I borrow a highlighter?" Talia whispered, her and Megan were relatively good friends but she loved to see Talia annoyed or "bully her" outside of lessons.

Megan simply nodded passing her a baby blue highlighter. Talia briefly thanked her before starting her starter task.

After marking their recap questions, talia placed the highlighter down on her desk. Looking up at the board she watched Lexi take the highlighter and place it in her pocket.

Talia rolled her eyes, holding out her hand for Lexi to place the pen back into her hand.

"I don't have it." Lexi smirked, talia just sighed focusing back on the teacher.

----

After Emglish and Science, it was break. The pair regrouped with their friends, Simon holding Talias cold hands.

Simon pecked Talias cheek before placing his bag down and running off to play football with the rest of the boys.

The girls stood gossiping and giggling,
Talia felt a tap on her bag, she turned round to be greeted by Megan.

She simply slapped her cheek, Talia turned back around. A stinging sensation on her face, her hand rose to her cheek as her eyes watered.

She stood completely dazed and lost, unsure of why she would do that. Gee looked over before coming to her side.

"You ok Tee." Gee softly smiled, seeing her friend in pain.

"Megan slapped me and just ran off." Talia muttered, removing her hand from her cheek seeing the handprint on her skin.

"She's such a bitch, I'll get Si." Freya butted in before running off.

----

The group if boys ran back to the girls, Simon at her side, the rest crowding round their friend.

"Stupid cow she is." Simon muttered before taking the hand that covered her cheek into his own. "Its all red Tee." He kissed her forehead.

"Where is that bitch I'll show her." JJ shouted, hitting his fist into his other hand.

"JJ it's fine, she's done it for ages, she wasn't like it when we first met." Talia whispered, feeling her tears running down her face.

"I'm used to it, everyday we line up she stands infront of me, she spins around causing her bag and it will hit my in the stomach or when we walk to lesson she will swing her pe bag at me.... I've come to terms with it though so it's fine." Talia continued, seeing simons face fall and him holding her close.

"Talia this is bullying it's not ok." Faith spoke up, the groups attention turning to her.

"Guys it's fine, no need to make a big deal out if it." Talia surrendered hiding her head in simons chest.

----

The bell rang and everyone went their separate ways, this time Simon made sure to stand infront of the smaller. Protecting her from the ginger.

"Excuse me." Megan piped up, trying to squeeze between the couple.

"If you don't mind I'm talking to my girlfriend, just stand infront of me." Simon shot back, watching Megan roll her eyes and push infront of him.

----