“Yep. I'll call you before we arrive there.” I said.

“Okay princess. Take care of yourself and Taehyung hm?” He said as I smiled.

Its amusing to me as to how my family is literally always telling me to take care of Taehyung.

“I will oppa. You take care as well.” I said.

“Yep. Bye.” He said before hanging up.

I then continued cleaning the room after which I quickly did the dishes.

I decided to watch television for sometime as I was done with everything.

I started watching a random movie which was finished after 2 hours.

It wasn't that bad but it was kinda boring. Not too bad though. It was interesting in some parts but they ruined the ending.

Anyways.

I checked the time and it was 2 already so I decided to take a nap for sometime since I literally had nothing better to do.

•{Time skip}•

I woke up from the nap as I yawned softly before looking at the time in my phone.

5:48 P.M.

already?

Shit.

I saw 2 missed calls from Taehyung and 1 message as well.

I decided to check the message first opening the lock.

Taehyung :-
Are you busy?

I decided to call him since he mustn't check his message box right now.

He picked up the call after some second of ringing.

(On the phone)
Taehyung :- Hello?

You :- Um hey I'm sorry I was taking a nap I just got up. I'm sorry. Did something happen?

Taehyung :- Oh it's okay. I... Um no well nothing happened. I just called you...

You :- Oh Okie.. How did the meeting go?

Taehyung :- It went well. I was kind of nervous but they agreed to work with us.

You :- Really? I told you it'll go well!

Taehyung :- *Smiles* I wanted to tell you first.

You :- Really? *giggles* Well that's a honor Mr. Kim. Thank you. *giggles*

Taehyung :- *giggles along with her*

You :- but seriously though. I'm very happy for you.

Taehyung :- Thank you. I couldn't have done this without you. You were with me throughout all this. Thank you for cheering me up.

You :- You don't need to thank me. I'm your wife.

Taehyung :- still. But um okay. *clears his throat*

You :- Taehyung? Are you busy?

Taehyung :- Um not really. Why?

You :- can we go meet Jin Oppa today? He invited us to his restaurant.

Taehyung :- Jin hyung owns a restaurant?