(40)

Eleanora's frown deepened as she stared at the empty chair of William, in the dining hall. It had been a complete week and William hadn't returned from wherever he was gone.

She was getting homesick because William had yet to give her permission to start her school back. She was somewhat worried for him for no particular reason.

She was quite awkward with her other six brothers. They didn't really talked, just only small hellos. She wasn't expecting any communication from Lucifer and twins sides at all. Damon was the only one kind one to her. He never left her feel lonely even when she locked herself up in her room.

She avoided Alexander like no more. Whenever she saw him coming near, she would literally run in the opposite direction.
He was a cruel man! Eleanora had seen it. His those words were now turning into haunting nightmares.

She stared blankly at the ceiling of her room. Her fingers subconsciously playing with each other as she thought about her brothers.

She was trying to observe her brothers silently. Something that was so much difficult. Their actions, their words never met each other at same pace.

The oldest William was always cold, strict and like a parental figure for O'Crimson siblings and a truly respectful person. She had observed in the past few months, since she was taken into their home that her brothers respected him and his decision. His words were the rules itself. Not even them, but in the eyes of every guard and servant, she saw more respect than fear.

Then there was Vincent. He always followed William's shadow. His presence itself demanded respect and showed authority. Sometime Nora felt like he cared for her. It wasn't really that quite obvious but Nora just knew. He might be hidden in darkness but she was aware that he was always there for her.

Then there was Hunter. She felt his eyes boring at her mostly whenever Alexander was around. A sense of comfort always fluttered her heart whenever Hunter was near her. Even he didn't really liked her but something in his dark presence told her that he will never hurt her. While comparing her very first meeting with him, she was starting to see the changes in the way he interacted with her silently with his emotionless stare.

Lucifer was one of her reckless type of brother. The sly smirk that always played on his lips, scared her each and every time. He was insidious and a cunning person. He was best at every job he was assigned. He liked to push Nora's buttons. His sarcastic remarks held a dark promise every time. His playful tone was the most dangerous out of every capability of his. He believed more in action less in talking.

Damon was the most gentle one out of all of them or might be the only gentle one. He cared for her truly and he never tried to hide it. He knew it perfectly how to use his words. Another reason, he was the most favorite brother of her was that he listened. He listened to her every time, her pain, the reason of her happiness or everything she wanted to share. He gave her his full attention and would always motivate her to fight against a hard time.

Hades was plainly arrogant. A womanizer, yes. He loved to sleep and he was like seriously good at hiding his emotions. He ignored her mere existence. He almost make it seen like he hated her. Nora felt like she could never form a little bond with him.

Angel was well a mystery. He was cold, calm and collected. Like William, he loved to smoke. It calmed his mind. The first time Nora saw him, he was like some real angel with that bright smile covering his features. But some days later, Nora was starting to note the changes in his personality...

Nora was still confused, why the entire world recognized her brothers by the name of 'evil'. They were rough and tough but there was a thin line between evil and bad. They kill but it was only their enemies and those who tried to hurt a family member. Or she still hadn't seen their real evil sides....