Taehyung: "Actually today I have to go home early because of the party tonight. I have invited all business men there in which some are mafias as well too. Who are my formal friends. So I want you to take care of company till the evening as an incharge and then come to the party. Is it okay?"

Jennie: "Yeah I will take care don't worry. Am I also invited in your party tonight?"

Taehyung: "Of course you are after all you are my cousin. You have to come we will have fun."
What fun?? What does he mean? Is there any kind of relationship among them? The thoughts were making me freeze on my place with wide eyes.

Jennie: "Yeah sure. Okay I am going thank you."

Taehyung: "Welcome bye bye."
What the hell why is he so nice to her he always irritates me but look... So polite to her. Ugh why am I thinking about this there is no need to compare yourself with Jennie. Stay calm Jeun.

Well, I came to know she is his cousin. But my insecurity has increased more now. I don't even know why I feel insecure but still I am.

I instantly went towards my cabin so that Jennie doesn't see me coming.

In the noon;

I along with Taehyung left the company early because of the party. I asked to Taehyung in the car:
"What is this party about?"

Taehyung: "You don't need to know that."

I made a confused face. But then kept silence looking outside the window after realising that he said I don't deserve to have rights to be his wife. That hurted me unknowingly.

Jeun: "Did you really mean what you said yesterday night?" I asked nervously while playing with my hands

Taehyung: "What?"

Jeun: "That I don't deserve the rights of your wife."

Taehyung: "Uhh.. well.. umm.. yes."
I could see the hesitation in his eyes. I know my answer now. Jeun you have to stay quiet now. Moreover you already know that this party is for the announcement of your so called forced marriage. So shut yourself up.

In the evening;
The mansion was looking like a function hall or something because I saw several workers for decorations and maids for food and cleaning etc. I was feeling good because it was something different from our usual routines. Anyways, I was sitting on the couch and giving various tasks to the works like a manager. Taehyung told me to instruct them.

After sometime, everything was settled. I got ready after a shower as well as Taehyung. People started coming for the party. They were all unknown to me while Taehyung knew all of them so he was introducing me as his wife to everyone one by one who entered.

But after sometime, I saw Jin oppa and Jimin, along with a beautiful girl. I was glad at least there are some people I know. But I was confused to see that girl standing so close to Jimin.

We went to greet them.
Taehyung: "Why did you take so late, anyhow I am glad you came. " Taehyung said hugging Jin and Jimin.

Jeun: "Hi Jin oppa and Jimin. How are you doing?"

Jin: "We are great you are looking beautiful by the way."

Jeun: "Haha thanks."

Taehyung: "Noona how are you? How was your trip to New York?"

The girl who was standing beside Jimin replied: "Oh come on Taehyung I am younger than you still you call me noona." I guessed she was close to them.

Taehyung: "I love to."

The girl again spoke:
"Haha i love it too. By the way wouldn't you like to introduce me to your wife?"