70.

Spencer

I was going to call Y/N but decided not too because I was going to see her tonight for her surprise birthday party. I then seen Jordan sent me a video and I clicked on it seeing Jordan took her out for karaoke and from what I heard he was going to do all Aaliyah songs because she loved her a lot.

I then realized in the video Y/N was singing "I care 4 U" it was a minute clip of her singing the last part zooming in on her face as she hit the run with such ease. "YES!" Serenity yelled as Y/N just opened her eyes and laughed. She then looked at Jordan. "Are you recording?" She asked him "don't show anybody" she expressed. "I'm showing everyone" he said as she frowned placing her hand over her face. "I love you" Jordan said. "I love you too" she said back continuing to cover her face, then the video stopped.

I just smiled to myself before saving it and going into work. I got out at six as I went to the Bakers starting to get ready. Everyone else was also getting ready Besides Olivia. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, then got dressed. I sprayed myself with some cologne before grabbing her gift. "You ready?" Jordan asked as I looked over at the door. "Yeah" I answered.

He walked away from the door as I looked down at my phone making sure the video I had for Y/N was good. "Man come on" I heard Jordan say as I looked up. "She'll love it" Jordan said as I smiled and we headed out of my room. We were downstairs as Mrs. Baker was placing a pair of earrings in her ears.

"Where's Liv?" She asked as the doorbell rung and I got it seeing coach walk in dressed. "You guys ready?" He asked then looked at all of us. "Where's liv?" Coach asked. "She's not going" Jordan simply said. "Like hell she isn't" coach expressed. "Nah dad if she doesn't want to go it's on her" Jordan said as I agreed "yeah if she's going to be like that she mine as well stay here" I admitted. "I'll try talking to her,you guys go" Mrs. Baker said as Jordan and I immediately walked out the door.

"Is she serious?" I asked "yeah whatever they got going on it's that serious" Jordan started off "well at least to Olivia" I said as Jordan and I got in the car."what you get her besides the video?" Jordan asked "it was a bracelet and necklace set I got her back in Vegas" I informed. "What ever happened in Vegas to where she left?" Jordan asked. "I told her that I love her" I admitted as Jordan looked over at me and looked between the road and I. "Bro she walked out?!" He questioned.

"No wonder why you've been on edge lately" he said as I looked over at him. "What you talking about?!" I questioned.
"You've been a little uptight lately, I heard you snapped on Chris and Darnell at practice" he started off "and Y/N was telling Serenity yesterday how you were giving her the cold shoulder and honestly she believes you're done with her" Jordan said as I started thinking.

"I was just frustrated i wasn't trying to make her feel like that" I truthfully said as we pulled up in front of her house. Jordan looked at his phone. "My Aunt said they're going to be here in twenty" he informed as I looked at all the cars posted on the street. We walked in as there was a lot of people and balloon decorations. There was a lot of people but it wasn't overwhelming and everyone knew each other.

Clear Balloons was everywhere on the ceiling and some were on the floor along with purple and pink Led lights lighting the living room and entrance up.