3.

Y/N

"A party in Beverly Hills?!" Jamal questioned "yes and you're invited to this cookout they're having" I said in the process of getting ready for the party Jordan suggested I go to with him, Olivia and his friend Spencer. "Are you liking it so far?" He questioned. "I don't know I've been feeling like a fly in milk" I admitted "like I don't belong" I added. "Well freeridge isn't far and I got my license" he said as I smiled. "It would make my birthday a whole hell of a lot better if you came" I expressed.

"For sure I'm coming" he said making me smile as I was placing my hair into a high ponytail combing the curls in my hair out some.

"Look at you getting cute" he teased as I giggled "they about to look at my black ass like what the fuck" I joked making him chuckle "you should wear a pair of hoops with that" he suggested "I don't wanna look too you know?" I asked "what? Black?!...

"Look at you getting cute" he teased as I giggled "they about to look at my black ass like what the fuck" I joked making him chuckle "you should wear a pair of hoops with that" he suggested "I don't wanna look too you know?" I asked "what? Black?! You better put them damn hoops in your ears" he expressed as I just shook my head reaching for my silver medium size hoops hearing my mother yell.

"Y/N!" She shouted. "Yes?!" I shouted back "Jordan, Olivia and Spencer are here!" She said as I just looked at Jamal through the FaceTime call. "Go have fun" Jamal encouraged "not too much I don't want you to get pregnant" he joked "shut up, bye" I said making him laugh before hanging up.

My make up and everything was done as I looked at myself then my outfit.

I placed on a pair of high top red and black ones on, grabbed my phone heading downstairs "hey" Jordan said as he hugged me as I smiled hugging him back

I placed on a pair of high top red and black ones on, grabbed my phone heading downstairs "hey" Jordan said as he hugged me as I smiled hugging him back. "Hey" I said to Spencer and Olivia as she just looked me up and down and I looked at my mother. "Bye" she said with a smile. "Bye" I said as my mother and I shared a look before I walked out the door.

I was really sparing Olivia's ass because she was really pissing me off. I got into the backseat of the car as Olivia was about to get in the backseat Next to me but Jordan stopped Spencer and Olivia "liv you get in the front because I don't want to hear it." Jordan simply said as they switched and Spencer got into the back seat next to me. He faintly smiled at me as I did the same then leaned on the door looking out the window.