51.

Spencer

"What you think Y/N has to tell us to where we're having dinner?" Jordan asked Mrs. Baker as I was just smiling down at my phone of a picture Y/N sent me of one of the outfits she was thinking about wearing for when we were out there for Coachella. "What you smiling at?" Olivia teasingly asked sitting next to me.

"Something Y/N sent me" I admitted as she smirked "a nude?" She asked "uh no. Mind you business" I said as she placed her hands up some and we shared a chuckle. "Hey" she started off as I was texting Y/N back. "Yeah?" I answered with my eyes glued to the phone. "Do you feel any type of way behind me dating Chris?" She asked as I immediately shook my head. "Nah I don't care just like you don't care I'm with Y/N. You seem happy" I honestly said with a shrug.

"Oh you two are officially a thing?" Olivia asked "nah I'm thinking about Valentine's Day" I admitted looking over at Olivia. "Oh that's cool" she simply said as I smiled and I heard the doorbell ring. Jordan went to get the door as Storm came in and hugged Mrs. Baker. "Hey guys" Y/N's mother said kissing Mrs. Bakers cheek along with Jordan, Olivia, and I'd head making me smile to myself.

"Where's your momma and Dillon?" Y/N's mother asked as Jordan, Olivia and I shook our head. "Wait what's up?" She whispered. "That's for Another time auntie" Jordan said. "Where's Y/N?" Coach asked doing a handshake with Y/N's mother. "She's in the bathroom" her mother said. "So what you need to tell us?" Olivia asked.

"It's not me that has to say anything baby it's her" Y/M/N said nodding her head as Y/M started walking up with Serenity. "Serenity what you doing here?" Olivia asked running up and hugging serenity as she hugged back. "Hey serenity" Jordan said hugging her as Serenity was a bit standoffish with the hug.

"What's up baby girl?" Coach said to Y/N as they hugged. "I knew the room smelled like cocoa butter and vanilla" he teased due to Y/N's natural hair being out as I chuckled.

 "I knew the room smelled like cocoa butter and vanilla" he teased due to Y/N's natural hair being out as I chuckled

"You look good" I said as Y/N turned and looked at me as she smiled. "Thanks" she thanked as I just looked at her as she talked to her mother. I looked her up and down viewing her outfit.

 I looked her up and down viewing her outfit