2.

Spencer

"She's what?!" I heard Olivia ask as I was walking through the door with coop. "What's-" coop started off as we seen coach standing there with Laura and Olivia. "She's coming for dinner you haven't spoke to her in years you can catch up with her" coach said as Olivia just rolled her eyes. "Her and I have nothing in common" Olivia scoffed as I nudged Jordan's arm some as he was watching. "What's going on?" I asked in a whisper as coop and I listened.

"Y/N's coming and the princess has an issue" Jordan teased. "Jordan shut up" Olivia said. "Besides you better get used to it because your aunt is thinking about moving Y/N out here" we heard Laura say. "Really?" Jordan asked. "Yup she's talking about transferring Y/N to Beverly Hills high this upcoming year." Coach informed "you all better not say a word about what I just said" he warned as I threw my hands up some.

"She's talking about moving her to Beverly Hills out of the hood?!" Olivia questioned. "Yeah he did the same with me and you had no problem dating me" I brought up as she just rolled her eyes. "I can't wait til we graduate so you can leave" she said spitefully as I just shrugged with a smirk. "She's an A/B student" coach said as Olivia chuckled. "No she's not" Olivia said through her chuckle.

"Come on why you being like that? It's Y/N" Jordan asked. "The shine is no longer on her" I simply said walking past her as she rolled her eyes. "Stop being a brat and get ready for dinner" coach simply said walking away. "Can we just be a happy family tonight please?" Laura asked looking between, Jordan, Olivia and I as she then walked off.

"You really hate your cousin?" I asked in a chuckle "I don't hate her I just don't want to be bothered with the streets" she simply said waving her off as I just shook my head. "Y/N's cool as hell you just mad she stopped dealing with this side of the family. And you wonder why" Jordan explained as he looked her up and down. I just chuckled and shook my head. "That's Besides the point. Is She cute?" Coop asked as I chuckled.
"Come on man that's my cousin" Jordan expressed. "So she ugly?" I questioned. "She's not cute" Olivia butted in.

"Don't do her" Jordan said "but you never answered our question." I brought up. "You guys will see her when she gets here" Jordan said. "Okay so she ugly" coop simply said as I chuckled. "That's all you had to say Jordan" I said through my chuckle. "We all got a ugly cousin it's okay" coop joked. "If y'all say so" Jordan simply said flopping on the couch.

"And why are you worried about it? Don't you have a girl friend?!" Olivia questioned. "Yeah but Why you worried about another girls looks anyway sounds like jealousy to me" I teased before sitting on the couch beside Jordan. "Jealous of what I have literally the life she wants" Olivia bragged as I just looked at her. This was literally one of the reasons why we broke up.

"Matter of a fact this is her right here" Olivia started off then showed me her phone as coop and I looked at it.

"That ain't cool" I said as Olivia laughed "I'm just playing lighten up" Olivia expressed

"That ain't cool" I said as Olivia laughed "I'm just playing lighten up" Olivia expressed. "You guys get ready for dinner soon" we heard Laura say. "How old is she? I asked Jordan "she's the same age as us, her birthday is in a couple of days actually." Jordan informed.