27.

Spencer

I changed into a pair of sweats and t shirt then was waiting in the movie room for Y/N as she was changing her clothes. She finally walked in as I looked at her attire

Before she grabbed the remote to the fire stick flipping through the movies

"you want a snack or something?" She asked not paying me no mind. I watched her take her hair tie out of her hair while continuing to look for a movie. "Yeah come here" I answered as she just looked at me then playfully rolled her eyes looking back at the screen.

"What we watching Freddy vs Jason now?" I asked jokingly as she just let out a small laugh. "Not you trying to be funny" she said then handed me the remote "pick something and I'll get popcorn and the pizza should be here soon" she said before walking out and I picked the remake of "It" since she didn't see it.

I then went downstairs as Y/N was in the kitchen pouring popcorn into a bowl as I came behind her and looked at the side of her face as she smiled. "Move" she started off throwing a piece of popcorn at me as I chuckled stepping back. She went and placed the empty popcorn bag in the trash. "I seen cam popped up tonight and you guys were talking, Was he bothering you at all tonight?" I asked in all seriousness.

"No he actually apologized to be back when we started school. He sounded sincere" Y/N started off opening another freshly popped bag of popcorn. "So I accepted it we talk from time to time" She answered. "But let's talk about Chris" She brought up as I chuckled. "It seems like he's getting close with Olivia" she said with a small smile. "They look happy together" I admitted as Y/N smirked and side eyed me. "Now don't say that now and when they actually date you become a problem for them" she said as I chuckled.

"Oh trust me I will steer clear away from them" I started off leaning on the island beside Y/N as she just looked over at me and laughed. "What Spencer?" She asked as I chuckled "nothing" I said sitting at the island. She just scrunched her face up "don't start acting weird because you out of a relationship now" she joked as I chuckled. "Why not?" I started off as she just smiled shaking her head pouring another bag of popcorn into the bowl. "Spencer wants his woman" I simply said

 "Spencer wants his woman" I simply said