52.

Y/N

"You look really good" I heard Spencer say as we were holding hands walking to our table inside the Cheesecake Factory. He lifted my hand up looking at my outfit.

"Thank you, you said that about fifty times" I joked as he chuckled

"Thank you, you said that about fifty times" I joked as he chuckled. "I'm sorry I gotta hype my girl up" he apologized. "Your girl?" I asked. "Yeah my girl" he repeated as we sat down in a booth. "Oh okay Mr. James" I said as he chuckled. "I like your hair though it's different and I think you should start wearing it like that it looks good against your skin tone." He complimented as I smiled.

"Thank you I wanted to try something new" I thanked as we grabbed our menus

"Thank you I wanted to try something new" I thanked as we grabbed our menus. "2 months from now you're going to be on stage in front of thousands of people, you ready?" He asked as I just smiled. "I'm terrified but I know once I'm out there I'll be good" I admitted.

"How's you and the family?" I asked as we looked at the menu. "We're going to his cabin next weekend to see if he's there, I don't want him to do this alone" Spencer said as I faintly smiled. "He's not. I'm sure deep down he wants you, Dillon and DARNELL there" I expressed making him chuckle. "What's up with you and Darnell?" Spencer asked. "Nothing he's cool as hell and I think you're just hurt and being jealous" I simply said.

"Ouch like that?" Spencer asked touching his chest. "Yeah because when you're wrong you're wrong, I ain't going to lie to you" I said as he chuckled and our waiter came writing our drinks and going to get it. "Besides look at what you are showing Dillon" I brought up as he nodded and faintly smiled.

"Oh so I got you a gift" I started off pulling a velvet box out of my purse. "I asked YOU out" he brought up. "Spencer you know damn well I don't care about none of that, you're still my Valentine's." I said about to hand him the box "and yo man" he said as I took the box from him laughing. "I'm not doing this with you tonight" I said as he chuckled. "You right because you're going to be dealing with it from now on" he said as I handed him the box.

He opened the box and smiled immediately as it was a new chain. "I'm sorry for breaking the other one" I apologized as we shared a small laugh. "Don't apologize You were enjoying yourself" he said as I just covered my face embarrassed. He chuckled and came in my seat next to me as he handed me the chain. "Don't be embarrassed about it" he said. "I broke your chain while we were having sex that's embarrassing" I said as we shared a laugh as I placed his chain around his neck.