69.

Y/N

It's been two weeks as I was in my room alone and finally decided to listen to the voicemail Spencer left for me when we left Vegas.

"Listen to me. You coming here was not a mistake, me kissing you was not a mistake and us last night wasn't a mistake" He admitted. "Us being together would not be a mistake" he stated "so please don't leave things like this Y/N?" He asked as it ended and I just closed my eyes and leaned my head down.

I started getting dressed as I was getting ready to go see nurse Joy. My natural hair was out and up due to me getting my hair done tomorrow for a birthday shoot my mother set up for me since I was the big eighteen.

I slipped on a pair of sandals, grabbed the keys to my mothers Benz and took it to the therapist office

I slipped on a pair of sandals, grabbed the keys to my mothers Benz and took it to the therapist office. I walked in as she greeted me. "Happy early birthday" she wished greeting me with a small cupcake and a candle that was lit.

I just smiled "thank you" I thanked "make a wish sweetie" she said as I sat on her couch and she sat on hers. "I wish my mind would stop getting in the way when it comes to Spencer" I thought to myself before I blew my candle out. "So did you go to Vegas like we talked about?" She asked as I nodded. "It was a whole lot" I admitted.

"Talk I'm your therapist that's what I'm here for" she said as I placed my cupcake back in its container for later. I explained to joy what happened as she just listened she didn't say anything until I was finished.

"You let your head get in the way again and he told you the truth" she admitted as I sighed "I just don't want for my cousin to be hurt and I feel like we're into deep and someone is going to end up hurt." I started off "whether its him and me or Olivia but someone is going to be hurt" I said. "Like Spencer said all of that happened for a reason. You need to come clean like I've been saying and tell that boy you love him, the reason why you're over thinking and you're so hard on yourself is because you won't fess up" she admitted.

"Everything he's saying about you that you keep denying is true. I know that you have a good heart which is a great thing. But you're breaking your own heart trying to have a good heart to others" she said as I looked at her. "What?" She asked confused. "What you just said" I started off.
"You're breaking your own heart trying to have a good one towards others?" She asked.