7.

Y/N

It was the next day as I was in the living room minding my business while talking to Storm and Jamal as the door bell rung. My mother went to go get it as I was laughing at Jamal and Storm arguing. "Yeah she's here you guys supposed to be going somewhere?" I heard my mother ask as I immediately laid down trying to pretend I was sleep. "Y/N" I heard but ignored her placing the throw blanket on me.

"Y/N" I heard again but I ignored again closing my eyes. "Girl" she said as I heard her walk into the living room. "She's sleep?" I heard Spencer ask. "No she isn't" Storm snitched as I just continued to play sleep. "She was just up talking to us" Jamal added as I grew irritated. "I guess I'll try another day Ms. Y/M/N." Spencer said. "No baby it's fine" I heard my mother start off before I felt her snatch the blanket off of my body.

I just looked at her "get out the house and go do something, especially if someone is trying to be your friend" my mother explained. "I was sleep" I expressed. "Lie again" my mother said as I just sighed before sitting up. I looked back at Spencer before getting up from the couch and going upstairs.

I wet my wig as it curled up and I placed it up in curly bun.

I placed some lip gloss on my lips before I went and got dressed in a pair of shorts and a tube top

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I placed some lip gloss on my lips before I went and got dressed in a pair of shorts and a tube top. I then threw on a pair of white high top converses.

I grabbed my wristlet, a towel, my phone and then headed downstairs

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I grabbed my wristlet, a towel, my phone and then headed downstairs. "That's what you're wearing?" I heard Jordan question. "What's wrong with it?" I asked then looked down at my outfit. "Nothing you're fine. You ready?" Spencer asked as I left off the last step of the stairs nudging Jamal's head as I walked past him.

He got up and followed us as I got into the back seat of Jordan's car "play some woo" I said as Jordan got in the car. "Who?" He asked "Woo" I repeated as Jamal got in next to me. "What is woo?" Spencer asked. "Pop smoke" I answered. "Hand me the phone. You know who this is" I started off then started playing "welcome to the party".

"Ohhhhhh" I heard Jordan say "Asher was playing the hell out of this song" Spencer added. "I bet he was" I simply said as I took a picture of Jamal and I. Spencer looked at me from the mirror in his sun visor as we faintly smiled at each other. I went back to cheesing with Jamal.