19.

Y/N

I was going to lunch as I had an AirPod in my ear talking to Serenity on FaceTime. "So how's the school?" She asked as I walked into the cafeteria. "It's a lot of inner hand colored people" I admitted as she caught my drift. "Yeah well look at where you're at" she said as she was right. "The girls here are skinny" I admitted "I look so different from them" I added. "Now don't do that" she warned as I sighed.

"Well" I started off "About three guys tried to talk to me so far" I brought up. "And?" She asked. "I uh declined respectfully" I said as we shared a small laugh as I grabbed my tray thanking the lunch ladies. "Well was they at least cute?" She asked as I got to the end getting ready to pull my card out to pay for my lunch but the woman at the register stopped me then smiled.

"You were the first student to thank my ladies and I appreciate that. So don't worry about it" she said as I smiled. "Oh no I got it" I said getting ready to try and swipe but she stopped me again. "No it's fine baby" she assured. "Thank you" I thanked. "What's your name?" She asked me. "It's Y/N I'm new" I introduced. "I'm Ms. Lisa, enjoy the rest of your day sweetie." She said. "You too" I responded walking off with my tray in one hand and my phone in the other.

"Aww that was sweet" I heard serenity say. "Yeah but nobody said thank you so far?" I questioned. "Well sometimes it's just like that not everyone has manners, it's sad but true" she said as I just found a empty table to sit at outside. "Oooo you guys get to sit outside?" She asked as I let out a small laugh. "We can leave off campus too without sneaking" I added. "Oh the life" she expressed making me laugh.

"I'm surprised that guy Spencer isn't with you and showing you around he looked pretty infatuated with you at the funeral" serenity brought up as I peeked my face in the camera. "Please don't" I started off making her laugh. "He's mad cute what you talking about?" She asked. "Yeah" I started off "he plays football, he's respectful, he's smart and-" she listed as I cut her off. "And Has a girlfriend" I added.

"Still?" She asked "yeah and right now I'm really not trying to make my last two years in high school a living hell because of a guy" I said. "So if there was no girlfriend and he didn't date your cousin at all. You wouldn't talk to him?" She asked. "Mmmm" i hummed as she laughed making me laugh. I then looked up seeing him head straight to my table. I quickly looked away "Fuck" I said to myself . "What happened?" I heard serenity ask.

"He's making his way to my table now" I whispered. "So just sit there" serenity said. "Bitch I'm getting up" I simply said quickly grabbing my bag and tray. "And going the fuck where?" She asked "the field I don't know but I'm not staying here" I said before walking back into the school.

"It's been two weeks almost three if anything you're making it obvious that you like the boy" Serenity expressed. " I don't" I simply said going out to the quiet field. "Girl I swear you're different when it comes to guys" serenity teased. "I'm not, he has a whole girl serenity" I repeated. "Okay but it looks to me he likes you" she started off. "He doesn't" I responded sitting on the bleachers.

"That's besides the point you going to homecoming?" She asked. "I don't know. I don't know anybody here and besides we don't even know when it is" I started off. "Buttttttt" I dragged as she just looked at me. "What Y/N?" She asked with a straight face. "You want to be my date?" I asked as she laughed. "What via FaceTime?" She questioned. "No you fly out here and we do shopping and all of that" I suggested. "No you know our mommas isn't going to do that I don't even have a ticket" she said. "Blah, blah, blah you know I got you" I started off. "And Christmas or New Years I want to see you too" I added as she laughed.

"I don't know we'll see" she started off as we just gave each other a look. "Now when I'm out there I got to see my boo" she hyped as I playfully rolled my eyes. "Who?" I questioned "your cousin" she answered. "Who Jordan?!" I asked semi loudly shocked as she just smiled. "Wait a Damn minute" I started off. "We ended up getting to know each other Since you snuck off with Spencer" she teased. "I didn't sneak off we were at the corner store and the park" I corrected then looked at the time.

I just sighed to myself "going back already huh?" Serenity questioned. "Yeah" I whined before getting up. "It's cool just call me when you get out of school" she said as I frowned "okay I will" I assured as we said our goodbyes and I hung up. I placed both AirPods into my ears playing music and walking back towards the school. I got rid of my lunch tray then headed to my class.

I soon finished all my classes as Storm had cheerleading practice so I was staying behind with her for that. I was sitting on the bleachers filling out my syllabus and paperwork for classes along with answering a questionnaire about what was my learning style, basically easy A's. Storm was on the track running and stretching with her team as The football players were practicing out on the field.

I continued to mind my business as I finally looked up from my paper and locked eyes with Spencer. He stood there and looked at me from the field til my uncle interrupted.

 He stood there and looked at me from the field til my uncle interrupted

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Spencer pay attention!" He shouted casually as I looked away from him. Three hours past and I realized I won't be sitting out here anymore after school with Storm because it's too damn hot. I left off the Bleachers as I got down onto the track trying to leave off the field.

"Y/N!" I heard as I turned seeing uncle billy jogging up to me.
"What you doing here?" He questioned. "Oh trust me I won't be staying anymore, it's too hot" I said making him chuckle. "But Stormy made the cheerleading team so she had practice." I informed. "You didn't think about cheerleading?" He questioned. "No you know I'm more of a dancer" I brought up.
"You need to be building up that college resume" he brought up as I let out a small laugh. "Uncle billy, yes I know" I started off as I Spencer walked up to us. We shared a quick look before I smiled at uncle billy. "I got to go" I said. "Your momma here?" He questioned.

"Yeah she's out -" I started off as I was quickly interrupted
"you're the girl from that video!" We heard as I immediately turned around and she looked as if she was in the same grade as my sister or tenth grade the most. "What video?" I questioned confused. The girl had her phone out as I immediately heard Chun Li. "It has two million views on Instagram" she then added as uncle billy looked between me and the phone. "Is that you?" He asked as he took the girls phone continuing to watch it.

"When was that posted?" I questioned "about two hours ago" the girl informed as I just took the phone from uncle billy and giving it back to the girl. "You're trending" Storm said excitedly coming up to me. I just took a deep breath. "I'll see you guys tomorrow" I said to uncle billy then looked at Spencer before trying to walk off. "Wait why aren't you happy?" Storm asked "can we go please?" I asked looking back at her as she caught up to me. "What's up with you?" Storm asked.

"Y/N have you seen Instagram?!" Jordan asked jogging up to me excitedly with his phone in his hand. "Yeah I seen it, I'll see you tomorrow" I simply said. "Do you know what this mean for you?" Storm asked. "Storm just drop it please?" I asked. "Fine" she said leaving it alone. This was not good at all...