"I'm doing.. Alright?" The dwarf replied confused. Suddenly his attention was brought to the room as he started moving various bits of metal and other objects about. 'Huh?' The dwarf kicked one-pot aside and rapidly dusted away another pile of gold with the bottom of his staff. "The p-place is a bit of a mess but I'm alright.. I was not aware I would have guests perhaps you should come back later after I have tidied up."

Adleth tilted her head, was he not gonna inquire about the fucking seventeen people suddenly in his presumably hidden vault? "Wait.. this vault is hidden right?" She whispered. Did they waste all that time getting keys? Was there some other entrance on the other side of town clearly marked; 'Come here for the stolen money!' She looked to Vestus, he was just as confused as her but he shrugged his shoulders.

"No, it's fine." Adleth remarked. She tried her best to sound genuine. "Honestly it looks great." She didn't want to groan. God's this was fucking weird. He- "uh.. Please stop cleaning." She said again, trying to get the dwarf to focus on them. He kept dusting.

"Oh yeah, it's very nice don't worry about tidying up my friend," Vestus added. He held up a thumb.

"So much dust.." The dwarf muttered. S-seriously? She looked at her own sword, considering skewing him.

"Greetings soler one." Andraste bowed.

"Corellon, could you remove a fancy stick out of ya ass?" She groaned. Face palming in response to Andraste. "How the fuck do you get sunlight down here?" She blurted. An odd question but it had been bugging her ever since they got down there. She loosened her shoulders and stepped forward feeling the rest of them walk with her steadily trying to not get claustrophobic with the underground structure. Ugh. she hated heights, but she also hated such close spaces—ironic giving her previous living circumstances.

"I'm not sure I can answer that.." The dwarf conceded. "It's somewhat of an arcane secret." He started waving in the air. "Where are my manners.. I am Barack ClangHammer." His voice was deep and billowy, not an intimidating growl but that of a stern teacher. ClangHammer? Really? That felt like the most stereotypical dwarf name she'd ever heard. Though he probably didn't pick it, it was most likely humans, stupid fucks who couldnt pronounce dwarvish. His old but bright eyes got that look of realization they were all having ten minutes ago. "What did you all need down here exactly?" The dwarf began to raise his staff.

Ah.. There it was. It took him a while, but he'd probably been so thrown off of anyone being in here he'd forgotten it was a secret. Her mouth practically watered at the sight of the gold dear the gods and the fucking devils that was so much coin. She didn't even know what she'd spend a tenth of it on. Hell, she didn't even know what to spend her money on now.

"Oh well uh, we came here to stop a bunch of cultists from taking over the world." Markos explained.

*SMACK* She facepalmed. Ah, leave it to the cultist to be so very blunt. Cultist.. Was that the right word anymore? He only seemed that crazy sometimes.. Not always. Oh, who cares.

"Cultists?"

"I-I'm not sure.. That, that is not the best way to start this out." Vestus groaned.

"What my friend here is trying to say is a cult of fuckers who worship the devil." Adleth began explaining.

"The lord of lies," Andraste added quickly.

"They're being told to come to get all this gold that you have here." She finished.

"So we just wanted to make sure A. that they didn't come down and steal it and B. to warn you and maybe perhaps stop it?" Markos shrugged. All eyes turned to Barrack, Andraste lifted a dusty stone with the symbol of as.. Ass.. uh.. The devil fuck drawn into it Adleth couldnt be bothered to remember. The second the image reached Clanghammers eyes he flared up in recognition and nodded sternly waving his hand, the dust dissipated erasing the symbol.