~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

When successfully changed i ran downstairs and Prim was standing there with Brad all ready to go.

She looked so beautiful.

She wore her short hair to one side, my shirt stopping just above her knees, she had 3 buttons unbuttoned at the top, which revealed her cleverage and a peek of her black bra, and some blakc biker boots. Silver braclets and silver hoops. A black chain that trailed down into her cleverage, causing the rest of where it led to your imagination.

"You comming?" She said as she watched me look her up and down.

"Y-yeah"

"She looks hot" Brad said bluntly.

I grew hotter as my face heated up again.

Brad held on to me and Prim as he teleported us to the party.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We landed across the street from the house. The music was so loud you could hear flo-rida GDFR being played from across the street.

"DUUUUUUUDEEE ILL TOTALY SEE YOU IN LIKE 4HRS" With that Brad left me and prim.

Prim gripped my hand and we walked in the party together. Some guys would stare and whistle at her. Though it didnt seem to bother her, I shot them back a cold hard stare causing them to bite there toungues and shut up. When we got in the party, the kitchen was turned into a bar, the living room a beer pong station or make out area, stoners filled the stair case, and the basement was filled with bright lights and a smoke machine. My eyes slowly adapted to the red and green flash lights that was spinning around in the house. Prim spoke to me, her lips not moving. "Hey its pretty loud in here" I heard in my head . I realized she was talking to me telepathically. Unable to do the same i nodded in response. I looked around and noticed Brad was sitting next to the stoners, accompying a hookah, and asked them how to use it. As i continued scanning the room i saw Eithien and Mindy making out against a wall. Her right leg was wrapped around his waste as he held it up with a hand. As if he sensed me he glared at me as he continued sucking faces with Mindy. Irratated i turned away and looked at prim who was drinking a beer.

"You drink?" I yelled.

"Yuuup!" She yelled back. Taking my hand she led me up the stairs past the stoners and into a bedroom. Closing the door behind her she sat in a chair that was infront the bed. I sat on the bed edge and looked for a remote.

"Finally i can hear myself." She said.

I turned on the t.v and flicked through the channels. Prim eventually got up and sat down next to me.

"Ash?"

I shudderd as she mutterd the name. It reminded me so much of her.....

"Hmm?" All i manged to say in reply.

"nothing."

"What do you mean nothing?"

Prim put her hand against my jawline, and kissed me.

I Kissed her back. And eventually we were playing toungue tag.

"ASHH?" The door was flung open by Brad. "OH HEYYYYY GUYSS" He laughed.

Yup he was high. "I need to-" He vommited on the floor. "EWW why does it look like that?" With that he stumbled back out the room.

Prim was silent.

So was i.

As the ackward silence set in, i got up and walked towards the door way.

"Um...im going to go and see if Brads okay."