Darticus

One of three lords of Andora , he sure was a commanding figure . The strongest of the lot and the least deceptive of the lot . A very uncomplicated man who protected his people with his life...

Darticus stood at 6 foot five . Weighing over 200 pounds . They made special swords for him that were said to be 2 times the normal size . He wore a hat made of an animal that he felt almost compelled to wear . Not the fastest he was, but the most lethal . Not the most agile , yet the most powerful . It was said that Darticus could get an elephant down with his powerful blow . Grew up in the jungles adopted by the tribesmen . A valiant warrior from his childhood was always destined to lead the tribe one day . A master of the jungle , he is adept at warfare even in the most dense of surroundings. The future would read about him in scribes said the Eldermen of the tribe . 

Every night they sat around the bonfires drinking wine and sharing stories . While everyone was happy lost in their chatter , Darticus looked up at the sky , missing something . The stars spoke of his mother , maybe she was alive . A connection he never could understand but felt real all the more . Darticus held his pipe to his mouth and left a smoke big enough only a lung of his size could handle .

While everyone left the bonfire , Darticus fell into a deep slumber . No one dared to wake up the sleeping lord . Slowly the stars vanished and the sunlight began to creep in . As the first ray fell into Darticus's eyes , he began to slowly open them . 

Darticus slowly got up , checked if his swords were in place . Looked around if anyone was around . No one was to be seen in the vicinity 

There was a blazing comet that flew up . He instinctively looked up at the sky . It was a comet 

The comets were a rare occurrence these days and very sacred . He left his swords on the ground , got down on his knees and prayed to the gods....