Chapter 16 : Understandings!

Mulai dari awal

Suho could not be bothered with what the Lee family could come up with. After he went upstairs, he received a call from Yixingxing .

“What are you doing?”

“Just ended some things, the process wasn’t too pleasant, but the results are still the same.” suho frowned as he spoke. He was not sure when it started, but Suho unconsciously started to share about his own affairs with Yixing.

“suho , you still have me.” Yixing wasn’t good at comforting others, but every word of his was from the bottom of his heart, especially if it concerned suho .

“Hm.” Even though there were no bold, visionary words of guarantee, that one sentence made Suho feel comfortable.

“The Lee Establishment’s evaluation report just got sent over.”

“How much are they asking?”

“Lee Establishment just accepted some projects hence their funding won’t be able to recover yet. Since accepting the government project, although the initial project funding has met the criteria, but that’s just a small portion. The Lee Establishment must pay upfront for the remaining amount first, before the project repayment, upon completion, would be paid. The Lee Establishment is not able to support such a huge amount of funding turnover, yet they forcefully accepted the project and ended up causing problems in their financial management. Without any funding injection from other companies, the Lee Establishment would soon face bankruptcy, and receive an economic lawsuit from the legal representatives of their client. As a result, they could all end up in jail.”

“According to what I know, the government project is not very profitable, but Lee Establishment still took the risk of accepting it. It’s probably just for the sake of raising their reputation in the construction industry.”

“Hm, that’s one of the reasons. The bidding for the government project was planned and directed by Lee Hao with his overwhelming approach to snatch the rights for that project. The price paid was already stretching their limits but just depending on the initial project funds wasn’t enough to support the entire project’s capital consumption. That was why they must get funding investments from others, but this type of project that’s a waste of efforts with no visible benefits for themselves, as elite entrepreneurs, not many companies would agree to help. This was why Lee Establishment, with no other options, chose to put their hopes on you.”

“So, dear CEO Zhang, how much, exactly, am I worth?”Suho asked with a helpless tone.

A deep toned laugh came from the other end of the phone, “suho , I really like the way you are talking with me now. It feels like we’ve known each other for years.”

Suho rolled his eyes in disdain, “Stop changing topics. Tell me, how much am I worth?”

“Lee Establishment is asking for thirty million, the evaluation report is done by Lee Hao.”

The two pieces of information caused Suho to think something was fishy, “Such daylight robbery, have they thought of whether they could handle that much in the first place? In fact, they only needed twenty million, yet they’re asking for thirty million now. CEO Zhang, they’re treating you like a fool.” He paused, “Lee Hao sure is scheming, plotting such backhanded plans. That personality of his sure makes him a member of the Lee family, who only know how to use others as stepping stones. Have they not thought of whether they are stepping on the right stones or not? It might even be a light punishment for them if they crush their bones falling off the stones.”

Suho ’s words were filled with obvious defensive tones which filled Yixing with warmth. Money was no big deal for Zhang yixing – as a person who possessed a few hundred billion dollars worth of properties, the small amount of injection funds for Lee Establishment was nothing in his eyes. But seeing how suho was fighting for justice for him was a whole different matter. At least it meant that suho cared for him. Seeing how people were plotting against him, he could not help but seek justice for him and even reminded him to punish those shameless idiots.

The relationship between them was no longer just slightly better than strangers, but two people who cared for one another. With time, he knew that they would be lovers that believed in and depended on each other.

“Ah, I just thought of something. Seeing how they dared to defraud you on the evaluation report, then maybe the copy they are presenting to me might end up as ten million instead, don’t you think so? Luckily, I’ve contacted you first, otherwise I’d really be at a disadvantage.”

“Jun, don’t worry, I won’t let you suffer any losses with my presence.”

Suddenly feeling that this person wasn’t all that bad, suho felt warmth filling his heart, “Hm.”

Update : 18 Nov 2021
Total words :1430

Today I realized that in all my exam papers I wrote wrong date, I hope teachers won't found that mistake 5555,where the heck I'm living?