Chapter 15 : Weird situation

After suho ’s relentless struggling, Yixing finally release him, but Suho still did not leave Yixing’s side.

Suho thought again. “There’s no turning back on the wedding, but there’s something I want you to promise me.” With that he pursed his lips together as he waited for Yixing to nod his head.

“Go ahead.”

For the umpteenth time that day, Suho blushed once again, and then he continued, “That, well, as for the responsibilities and duties, can you slow down?” as he finished his sentence, Suho could feel his entire body heating up. It was way too embarrassing, but he had to make his stand. Although he had agreed to the marriage and did think of getting along well, he really wasn’t prepared. Regardless of who was sleeping with who, he simply wasn’t prepared.

Seeing how suho blushed and struggled with his words, Yixing’s mood became a whole lot better. “Then, when will you be prepared?”

Suho did not expect Yixing to be that direct on that matter, causing his face to heat up even more. He turned his face away, avoiding Yixing’s burning gaze. “I…how would I know w-when it’ll be.”

To avoid making Suho overly awkward, Yixing decided not to provoke him further. “I will agree to your request, but don’t let me wait too long.”

Suho ’s face was almost buried into his own chest as he promptly nodded his head, seeming to agree to that.

The relationship with Suho had made a big step forward, making Yixing ’s expressionless face became gentler. He tapped on Suho ’s shoulder and linked their hands again, “Let’s go; we’ll have lunch and then I’ll send you back.”

Yixing made a private room reservation at one of the five-star hotels that was part of the Zhang Establishment. Of course, it included a top-notch resting area.

Bringing suho to the private room, Yixing asked suho what he wanted to eat. After they placed their orders, suho requested a glass of milk.

“Does Junmyeon like milk?”

“Hm, it’s a habit that I got from my mom when I was young. It’s hard to change.” suho was feeling a bit embarrassed that, as an adult, he still preferred drinking milk like a child. But he was used to it, to the point that it was a must to drink milk during meal times.

“There’s nothing bad about that; you can drink whatever you like.”

Yixing and suho did not have the habit of talking while eating, so the entire meal was spent quietly in a warm atmosphere. The comfortable atmosphere surrounding the two people allowed time to quietly slip past.

Yixing occasionally took care of Suho , picking up some vegetables to place onto his plate, and he even peeled the prawns, dipped them in sauce and placed them onto suho ’s plate.

Suho naturally enjoyed yixing’s attention;(everything was free of cost 5555+ )the mood around the two of them was like an old couple that had spent years together. When he was done with his meal, Suho realized that he had accepted Yixing’s feeding like it was a natural thing to do; he hadn’t felt weird about it at all.

Yixing’s pampering gaze seemed to be smiling as he looked at Suho , his lips slightly turned upwards. “Are you full?”

“Hm.” Never had suho expected himself to be interacting so naturally with Yixing . Maybe now that they had said whatever was on their mind there was less reason for them to hold back. Although the time they had spent together was pathetically limited, he felt that the older man wasn’t difficult to get along with. It was a vast difference from what was rumored out there.