Chapter 29 : Let The Game Began

After lunch, Suho forced himself to clear his mind and start working on his manuscripts.

At three o’clock, Ducklingkim came online right on time.

[Ducklingkim]: Hi!!

[Inspiring Leaf]: How’s the situation?

[DucklingKim]: It’s a little puzzling.

[Inspiring Leaf ]: Don’t keep me in suspense.

[Ducklingkim]: Fine. So, the thing goes like this. The person who uploaded that first post onto the internet was using an ID called ‘DailyTruth’, I’ll pass that information later. Less than an hour after the post was uploaded, large number of netizens followed the post. If I’m not wrong, it should be those fake accounts. After the topic got heated up, the second post was quickly uploaded with pictures even. It’s very obvious that they were making use of those pictures to spread rumors.

[Inspiring Leaf ]: Which website was it uploaded?

[DucklingKim]: It’s a trading company’s web portal. I’ll pass you the name as well.

After knowing what he needed, Suho went offline, picked up his phone and called yixing.

At the other end of the phone, the deep and obvious tired voice could be heard, “Hello, Myeon.”

Suho frowned as he asked, “Are you still busy?”

“Hm.” Yixing rubbed his aching temples, “Have you had your lunch?”

“I did. How about you?”

“Not yet. I don’t have appetite.”

“You should eat a little or your body won’t be able to take it.”

“I know. Don’t worry. Rest well, alright?”

“I have something to tell you.”

“What is it?”

“I got someone to check on some things. I’m not sure if it’ll help you.”

“What is it about?”

“The first person that made the post onto the website is called ‘DailyTruth”. The web portal belonged to a small-scale trading company. I went to check on this ID and found some pictures. I’ll send them to you in a short while. It should be useful. And the lawyer of this small company, you may recognize him. You should check on him as well.”

“Alright. I got you worried as well, didn’t I? Have a good rest. Aunt Qin said that you did not rest at all. Go have some sleep, don’t make me worry alright?”

“I’m alright. I can’t help with the company matters so this is all I can do to help you.”

Yixing’s heart felt warm as his stone expression relaxed a little. The few people beside him listened as their expression were nothing but astonishment.

“I just want you by my side.”

“Hm. If there’s anything else I could help with, just let me know.”

“Alright. Go to sleep now. I’ll be home late. Don’t wait for me, understand?”

“I got it. Go carry on with your work.”

“Hm.” As he hung up the call, his email notification went off. An email was received. When he opened it, a set of pictures and a few names appeared on the screen.

“Chen, come here and have a look.”

Chen went closer to look at the pictures on the screen, “It’s that ‘DailyTruth’ person. These pictures are…” his words dragged as his gaze darken that made the few people around him breathe softly.