Chapter 21 : Well done

Aunt Qin was woken up by the sudden noise from downstairs. When she witnessed someone knocking out both the young master and his friend, she almost wanted to scream for help.

Chanyeol moved in quickly and within the blink of an eye, he appeared before Aunt Qin. Taking into consideration that Aunt Qin was Suho’s caretaker, he did not harm the middle-aged woman. With his stern and hoarse voice, he explained, “Those two were planning to harm Young Master Jun . That glass of milk that you poured for Young Master Jun was drugged by them, and caused him to be unconscious till now. If you still plan to scream, go ahead.” with that, chanyeol left the petrified Aunt Qin behind and went on to carry out his duties.

Aunt Qin stumbled along her way as she pushed open the door to suho’s room. There were several people in the room, and among them was Young Master Zhang, whom she had met before.

Noticing that Aunt Qin had entered, Yixing gestured at Tao to calm her down and not interfere with Xiumin attending to Suho . Hence, tao escorted Aunt Qin to the sofa in the living room and gave her a simple explanation about the current situation. He then instructed tao to take good care of Aunt Qin before he returned upstairs.  

When tao saw the anxious and restless Aunt Qin, his resentment reduced greatly. After all, Aunt Qin was used by those people. Knowing that her concerns for young master Jun were genuine, tao decided to console her, “Aunt Qin, what happened can’t be changed. Don’t overthink. With our young master around, Young Master Jun will turn out fine. Rest assured while we wait for them. If you’re tired, then you should take a rest first.”

Aunt Qin broke down as tears covered her face, “It’s all my fault, I caused suho to be harmed. I’m so useless. How could I be this muddled? If I had been more careful, such things wouldn’t have happened. Should anything happen to suho, how am I going to face Madam in the Netherworld…”

The moment Aunt Qin started crying, tao became helpless, “Aunt Qin, don’t cry. If Young Master Jun saw you crying, he’d be upset as well. Aunt Qin? S-stop crying?”

Tao comforted awkwardly while Aunt Qin gradually stopped her sobbing. “Yeah I won’t cry. I can’t let Suho be worried about me. I’ll wait for him here,” she said as she wiped her tears, “My child, I can’t be upstairs to bother them, but could you give me updates on Suho’s condition?”

Tao understood the pleading in Aunt Qin’s eyes. “I will, Aunt Qin. I’ll give you an update. Don’t worry for now and have some rest first.”

And thus, Aunt Qin sat around on the living room’s sofa throughout the night until suho came around and was then brought to the room by tao.

As she walked to the side of the bed, Aunt Qin held suho’s hand as her tears fell uncontrollably once again. She said nothing as her eyes watched Suho with regrets and worries.

Suho’s face was white as a sheet as he laid weakly on his bed. Despite that, suho decided to comfort the frightened elder lady, “Aunt Qin, don’t cry. I’m alright.”

“Hm, Aunt Qin won’t cry. As long as Junnie is fine, Aunt Qin won’t cry.”

Yixing looked at Aunt Qin with his expressionless face. If it wasn’t because of Suho , he wouldn’t even let Aunt Qin get near ever again, “chanyeol , get our men over and pack all of Suho’s belongings. We’re moving to the apartment in Scenic View. Yixing paused before deciding to ask anyway, “Suho is leaving the Lee residence. What plans do you have, Aunt Qin?”

Aunt Qin looked at Yixing and replied, “Mr. zhang, may I follow suho? I would like to keep on caring for him, would that be alright?”

His little lover looked at him with hopeful eyes and Yixing eventually surrendered, “Alright. But you must follow my orders, do you agree to that?”