Chapter 13 : Have a talk?

The car drove to an underground car park that was connected to a high-class clubhouse. After they alighted, Yixing , along with suho, took the dedicated elevator to the private room that he had booked beforehand.

Inside the grand and spacious private room, smooth music could be heard from the background. At the deck by the window, suho sat inside lazily. The waiter respectfully stood by the side and waited for them to order their dishes.

After seeking Suho ’s opinions, Yixing ordered two cups of coffee and some light desserts.

As the waiter finish serving the drinks and desserts, he politely made his way out of the room and closed the doors behind him.

Suho sipped on the coffee and broke the silence with his clear voice, “Can I have a talk with you?”

Yixing gestured with his hands – sure.

Suho paused before he continued, “I’m straight.” His cheeks blushed slightly. Discussing such issues with another guy sure is weird.

“And?” Yixing asked, expressionless.

Suho’s bright eyes blinked as he looked at Yixing . “If possible, I would like to abide by old Madam Zhang’s one-year agreement.”

“Reason?”

“We’re both male.” He paused, “You’re Zhang family’s young master, Zhang Enterprise’s in-charge.”

“So, I need to have an heir, is what you’re saying?”

Suho nodded his head earnestly; communicating with smart people sure was easier.

Yixing ’s gaze fixated on Suho . “Why don’t you ask why I would marry a male wife?”

Suho frowned. “I don’t intend to pry into someone else’s privacy.”

“If it’s related to you, wouldn’t you want to know?”

Suho ’s eyebrow knitted as he frowned even deeper, “Me?”

He nodded, “Yes, you.”

Suho couldn’t understand, how did Zhang family marrying a male wife have anything to do with him?

As if seeing through Suho ’s suspicions, Yixing continued, “When I was seventeen, granny visited the temple and asked for a reading for my behalf. The master analyzed from the reading that my life reading was too strong (in an unfortunate way) and that a woman would not be able to suppress the unluckiness. If I were to get married one day, I can only marry a male wife.”

Suho widen his eyes in disbelief and suspicion, “For real?”

Yixing’s lips curled upwards as suho’s expression amused him, even his voice sound lighter, “I don’t believe in those as well, but granny believes in it.”

Sometimes the thoughts of the elderly are far beyond everyone’s control. “So you agreed to what she decided?”

Yixing sipped on his coffee as he frowned slightly, mentally criticizing how bad the coffee tasted, “Hn, she’s my granny, plus she’s close to seventy.”

For the sake of being filial, suho completely understood Yixing’s way of thinking, but the precondition was that the male wife wasn’t him.

“But, old Madam Zhang didn’t look like someone who was difficult to communicate with, there must be some other way to go about it, right?”

He is a smart little fellow, Yixing thought as he replied, “Hn, granny is a understanding person. But the precondition to that was if it doesn’t concern my lifetime’s happiness.”